Getting rooted / snared while in phaseshift?

So i have had this happen a couple of time versus necros. I an not sure if its a root or snare but i know my speed comes to a halt while in phase shift.

Does the necro have a spell that ignores phase shift or is this a bug?

Comments

• I think Necros get Ichor.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Easy solution: remove necros.
  • So its a realm ability that can go thru Phase Shift? that doesn't seem right
  • It's not the only thing that can go through PS
  • Ichor going through phase shift is ofn.
  • Kat wrote: »
    Ichor going through phase shift is ofn.

What Kat said, it's been that way for a long time. It's just that most casters are clueless and don't know when to use it.
  • Does the necro have a spell that ignores phase shift or is this a bug?

I don’t know of ANY spell designed to go through Phase Shift.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »

I don’t know of ANY spell designed to go through Phase Shift.

I'm fairly confident that all RA's go through Phase Shift (TWF, Ichor, NM, ST, etc).
  • Best part is hitting people with DoTs then they phaseshift and them dying while in Phaseshift to the DoTs. So satisfying. Other than a Bard/Minny/Healer I don't think any class has more escape tools than a Ranger so I don't think many will feel bad because you can't run away.
  • So i have had this happen a couple of time versus necros. I an not sure if its a root or snare but i know my speed comes to a halt while in phase shift.

I had this happen to me for the first time the other night.