Recall to lord of keep/tower in NF

Curious why only certain classes have the ability to recall to the lord at a keep/tower in NF and not all classes? If they are there to defend that keep or tower for their realm, why only certain classes have that ability?

Best Answer

• edited May 2018 PM Answer ✓
    Only vikings and seers can recall to the lord.. On Midgard, other classes on Midgard can not,, so if your a caster (cloth wearer) or stealthier ( Sb or Hunter) you can not recall to lord. I am sure other realms classes can not recall to lord as well.
    Post edited by TiaSkip on

Answers

• edited April 2018 PM
    If everyone could recall to the lord room that would greatly benefit the defending realm and there would be even less risk while defending. As it is now, defenders have to think about how they are doing to defend and when to attack since there lies a risk to rezzers for example if they have to leave the safety of the inner CK to rezz a dead ally.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • I had no idea this was a thing. What classes can/cannot?
  • i believe only cloth users can't recall to the lord room.
  • I had always heard it was healers and tanks could /recall. Vamps (tank) can recall and I believe Heretics can recall (healer)
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • TiaSkip wrote: »
    Curious why only certain classes have the ability to recall to the lord at a keep/tower in NF and not all classes? If they are there to defend that keep or tower for their realm, why only certain classes have that ability?

you want pbaoe teams to jump of the wall and bomb and be able to recall ? i don't thinks so.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    TiaSkip wrote: »

you want pbaoe teams to jump of the wall and bomb and be able to recall ? i don't thinks so.

Hmm, don't you have to talk to the lord and ask?

He wouldn't be very friendly to a bomb group from another realm
  • Muylae wrote: »
    TiaSkip wrote: »

Hmm, don't you have to talk to the lord and ask?

He wouldn't be very friendly to a bomb group from another realm

only defenders can bind.

to jump of the wall and bomb, you need to be on the defending side.

i would like to jump of the wall and bomb and recall with 4+ pbaoe casters and recall (oh wait, reavers can do that !!!!). and do it again 15 seconds later.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited May 2018 PM
    Muylae wrote: »
    (oh wait, reavers can do that !!!!). and do it again 15 seconds later.

reavers can only bomb every 10 minutes, lets keep things in some what accurate!

Post edited by tald on