Is it worth it?

Hello everyone,
I created a Shadowblade and as iv'e been leveling, I have been thinking how going into New Frontiers would be like as a new level50 and I start to overtax my mind. I am going to be fighting these stealthers who have had years if not decades of experience and Realm Ranks higher than me and I have to ask, is it even worth it to level to 50 and try to stand toe to toe with other stealthers?

Comments

• Get some RR by picking off stragglers in zergs or people picking up boxes. Regardless of what you play solo, you will die a lot. Unless you always have vanish up =P.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Once you get your temp set the sky’s the limit. There are plenty of soft and hard targets that are easy $ for an SB.
    That said it’s not BG be prepared to Vanish and/or die. Bonus is 50% make a push for rr5 now...
  • Borivik wrote: »
    I am going to be fighting these stealthers who have had years if not decades of experience and Realm Ranks higher than me and I have to ask, is it even worth it to level to 50 and try to stand toe to toe with other stealthers?

whilst there are a handful of these players there are also many many more in the same boat as you.

avoid high traffic areas!

• Or do it like ALOT other stealther, and just Stealth-Zerg.

How often we hit someone in 8v8 (or get hit, doesent matter) and TONS of stealths adds the fight on one side or the other, you wont believe it.
  • the crossteaming is starting to get bad lol
  • And by cross teaming are you referring to members of a realm letting someone die because they tried to jam a fight or simply started one and expected them to help and ended up losing the fight?

Or maybe it could be when soloers of different realms avoid killing each other to help kill the stealth zergers and groups running around zerging ones and twos. lol
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • or knocking an enemy out of root/mez then wandering off- :)

you know those certain solo/8man/duo rules----that apply
  • edited July 2019 PM
    47el my guess if that happens to you often you are trying to gay some1 down with numbers. I suggest stop trying to roll solos with other solos around
    Post edited by Boduke on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • again----peeps all have their own special rules lol