Jord CTD has gotten worse

This very well documented ctd has gotten worse for me. Before you could enter the crash room via stable side aka statues and wouldn’t crash. Now no matter which way I enter it crashes me to desktop.

Comments

• I also experience this more frequently in TNN when walking up to the Teleport NPC from the throne room.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Yup...can't even go into the room with the teleporters or I auto crash. Not once in while but every time now.
  • I don't use the teleporter in tnn much anymore due to crashes, after I'm done in the throne room I just use personal bind or guild port stone to get out.
  • Foil hat cures all, ffs
  • Foil hat cures all, ffs

and then everyone can use the SI main towns instead!
  • it seems to have been resolved afaik...
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.