DAOC Mobile?

How about an app where you can login and do crafting or access the Mithiril/Cash shop.

/discuss

Comments

• Not that an app like that wouldn't be useful, do you think the game has enough population to warrant them spending the time and money to develop such an app?
  • The app would be created and then fateboi would complain if it wasn't free......
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I'm pretty sure you can run daoc on your phone but it's really laggy from what I've heard
  • Ya'll remember when Blizzard released the Mobile Version of Diablo at BlizzCon.. They got roasted in real-time on stage.. I think if something like that was developed for DAOC, it would have the same result.. Please dont waste valuable resources on that idea, just improve what we have currently.
  • Nightmare wrote: »
    Ya'll remember when Blizzard released the Mobile Version of Diablo at BlizzCon.. They got roasted in real-time on stage.. I think if something like that was developed for DAOC, it would have the same result.. Please dont waste valuable resources on that idea, just improve what we have currently.

Insert "Don't you all have phones anyway?" comment.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/