Rebellion: Spreading the Word Issue

edited January 2019 in Support Forum
Hello,
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post or if it is inappropriate to post in this section as I am a newer player. I am attempting to complete the Rebellion: Spreading the word quest and I have gotten to the point where Speaker Endred is supposed to have been killed in the barn. However, it seems there was some bug keeping his NPC in the state he was in prior to the raid by the King's men. I am unable to talk to him and I tried to interact with any and all hay piles near the barn to find the quest item. Please see the attached screenshot of a very much alive Speaker Endred next to my quest journal.

Please let me know if you need any more info.ac7e89avllsl.png

Thanks in advance for the help!
Boatvan

EDIT: I just found out about the /appeal function. Please let me know if I should do this in lieu of this post.
Post edited by Boatvan on
Tagged:
daoc.PNG 728.6K

Comments

• Hey Boatvan,

sorry you are having troubles with this quest! An Emergency Appeal would indeed be the best course of action, so that our Customer Support Team can assist you. Alternatively, please send me a DM with the name of the character and the server it is on!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos