Do you have a unique food item that you have over the Christmas / New Years Holiday?

edited December 2018 in General Board
Mine is Turducken :)
g6i14biwivez.jpg

Partially deboned turkey stuffed with boneless chicken, duck, and crawfish etouffee ]
Post edited by Siambra on
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    no weird foods here, but I sure hate cranberries ddjfadjfaslkfsdfa oooof so bad !

*edit* well I quess ya I consider cranberries a weird food ! ;p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • that sht u posted looks delicious tho !
  • I love ORANGE BOURBON CRANBERRY SAUCE but it might be the bourbon. Wonder if I could find a Tequila Cranberry recipe ?
    mlsqy14a4bnt.png
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Well, my wife is Polish, and when we go to her moms house on Christmas Eve we have Kapusta. It’s kinda like a sauerkraut soup with kielbasa, mushrooms and spices. Oddly enough it’s actually pretty damn good.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Keltorius wrote: »
    Well, my wife is Polish, and when we go to her moms house on Christmas Eve we have Kapusta. It’s kinda like a sauerkraut soup with kielbasa, mushrooms and spices. Oddly enough it’s actually pretty damn good.

I am also Polack (Polish) ;) and I can agree it's very good.

Also Pierogi's (Dumplings, Savory or Sweet), Golumpki's (Stuffed Cabbage) and some Makowiec (Poppy Seed Cake/Roll) to top off.

That's about as weird as it gets around our family.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • No but I got a strange food item in the mail the other day . I believe someone from daoc sent it to me !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • They didn’t light it on your front porch did they?
  • Stuffed cabbage rolls are awesome
  • Hasenpfeffer
  • I’m part pollack too but never had that soup thing. The other stuff mentioned is good though.