Albion does PVE on a Friday during USA primetime.

I knew it was coming but that was rather quick.
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    WTF are you smoking. Cleaned up alb land, got back alb relic and wiped mids. And made 75k rps. [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Elbesta wrote: »
    WTF are you smoking. Cleaned up alb land, got back alb relic and wiped mids. And made 75k rps. Go buy another account so you can get that one banned too for cheating. DEAD NATE!!!

I don't smoke or drink. (I'll throw back some diet pepsi)

Accounts for sale aren't the same anymore since bs seems too lazy to link them.

*was told albs came out after feeling tough beating down pve mobs after most mids had logged
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• That’s actually good no? Pve mobs then move out when mids log instead of sitting in a keep then move out when mids log?

Looks to me like making the most out of the evening ;)
  • Shoke wrote: »
    That’s actually good no? Pve mobs then move out when mids log instead of sitting in a keep then move out when mids log?

Looks to me like making the most out of the evening ;)

Why would you need to sit in a keep with 1 albion bg united ?
    HERORIUS

• SymSym
    edited December 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
    They were frustrated after wed and thur so went to pve Friday.

How many fights has Albion bg won since we left ?
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• you tell me Nate, you are the expert in camping keeps for 3-4 hours
  • I've already told you . I can't make you pay attention or understand
    HERORIUS

• Yeah, it was kind of a boring night. I thought most were friendly with Tully though? Who knows.. i havent been on Alb in a bit...
  • It took me a while to understand this post. Albion had a cursed raid at a time that the recognized best Albion cursed raid leader could do the raid. After the raid, at the same time the Mid BG took back their relic, the Alb BG took their relic back. So Albion was able to have a cursed raid and obtain a relic. Very effective :) Way to go Albion !!!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Shoke wrote: »
    you tell me Nate, you are the expert in camping keeps for 3-4 hours

• A deal to not hit one another is Hibernia is cool for 1 night or so.... better be careful how long you keep that agreement.
    HERORIUS