Vanish bugged out?

Anyone else having an issue with Vanish un stealthing then re stealthing you a second or two later?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zRNbkMO0JbQ

PS: Ignore my tunnel vision, I am drunk XD I know I should of seen them.
Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<

Comments

• I've had issues with stealthing after non combat action (you braking speed warp). This might have been caused by you stealthing "early" after braking speed warp, vanish starts, game says he can't brake that warp while steathed so it unstealths you, vansh ends and forces you stealthed, guy hits your because he is stuck and what not so you destealths.

But something has been messing up with stealth this last patch. I get stealth lag all the time (didn't have it when I quit 2 years ago). Might just be an issue with the range you can see people with track/stealth lore and defualt mos range.

I know I've hit a guy and never lost target 5 times before he walked and me and I hit him with the 4th shot

Vanish seems to messup to sometimes showing a gost where they started(should show nothing) and then it warps to where they end there vanish.

I seem to need to wait longer between using a pot/active before stealthing again or it just stealth then unstealths a second later.
  • Hmm, interesting. I am new to actual sin game play so I still have lots to learn about the do's and don'ts. Ty for the information it's good to know. Hopefully these issues get fixed some time soon.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<