We Won !!! Hibs beat Anna at DC Mon 2:30 pm Central Time

I didn't fall off the roof or forget my siege stuff or forget to buff! 40% bonus for hibs / No BG / Almost all were solo. And we won and I didn't die and I got RPs and I am so excited!!!kqplu9wz71ng.jpeg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM

Probably want to have some siege and a warlord driver …………

I'm still not understanding the different channels in ts that is setup for the anna bg. Everyone should be in one channel.

If English is a problem- designate a translator.

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • When there are multiple channels, the leader of a given channel is supposed to be in the main channel as well. This helps sometimes when there are a variety of languages or people that talk a lot. For example, If I were leading a BG I would put Nate in his own channel so that when transforms into a werewolf and starts yelling, only that channel would hear him :)
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    When there are multiple channels, the leader of a given channel is supposed to be in the main channel as well. This helps sometimes when there are a variety of languages or people that talk a lot. For example, If I were leading a BG I would put Nate in his own channel so that when transforms into a werewolf and starts yelling, only that channel would hear him :)

I only yell on INC and during battle :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Siambra wrote: »
    When there are multiple channels, the leader of a given channel is supposed to be in the main channel as well. This helps sometimes when there are a variety of languages or people that talk a lot. For example, If I were leading a BG I would put Nate in his own channel so that when transforms into a werewolf and starts yelling, only that channel would hear him :)

Every group leader is in their own channel. There is no verbal communication between the group leaders in the separate channels.

Incoming and direction is still typed out.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    ninja warrior bunnys ftw :p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on