ALB NATION DISCORD-- GOES OVER 450 MEMBERS !! ( BONUS= time to make a new toon in Albion)

https://discord.gg/DMAqSJd (case sensitive)

Or send a friend request to
Natebruner#3781

Lets hit 500 members this month ! :)

With the 17th Anniversary PVE and RVR bonuses- This is the perfect time to level your favorite ALB toon and then come get some Realm Rank with us.
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• come come ! plenty of active players all in 1 place for xp / pve / all types of rvr groups

always a rvr BG to join daily, nice friendly place for fun
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    come come ! plenty of active players all in 1 place for xp / pve / all types of rvr groups

always a rvr BG to join daily, nice friendly place for fun

Warning-- you will be exposed to the slaughtering of many enemies
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• We have already jumped up to like 498 folks- ALMOST 500 !!!
    HERORIUS

• However 7% of those in Discord are spies :wink:
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • 7%? That is a highly specific percentage. You must be in the know
  • I am :) I provide approved spy seating for all the realms. Someone has to do it!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • https://discord.gg/DMAqSJd

510 members folks ! :)
    HERORIUS

• Congratulations @Natebruner !

Way to go Alb Nation!

Thanks- lets keep going !

Come and have a seat at Arthur's Table with us - all are welcome !
    HERORIUS

• PERFECT TIME TO PLAY OR MAKE A NEW MINI !!

XP/RVR BONUS AND JOIN ALB NATION WITH THE MINI GETTING ST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERORIUS

• 550 members now and climbing !
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    PERFECT TIME TO PLAY OR MAKE A NEW MINI !!

You might want to check the patch notes. What Broadsword giveth, Broadsword taketh away!

https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/1125a-pendragon-patch-notes
    Minstrels can no longer train the Static Tempest realm ability.
    Minstrels can now train the Ichor realm ability.

Enjoy your Ichor.

As for Tics having ST instead, well you only had 12 get over 100k last week, so its barely registering. Lets see if those wannabe Mini's move to Tics now. Will be interesting to see if the numbers go up.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • There will be literally 20 st’s in every alb Zerg now
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    PERFECT TIME TO PLAY OR MAKE A NEW MINI !!

You might want to check the patch notes. What Broadsword giveth, Broadsword taketh away!

https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/1125a-pendragon-patch-notes
    Minstrels can no longer train the Static Tempest realm ability.
    Minstrels can now train the Ichor realm ability.

Enjoy your Ichor.

As for Tics having ST instead, well you only had 12 get over 100k last week, so its barely registering. Lets see if those wannabe Mini's move to Tics now. Will be interesting to see if the numbers go up.

Is that why you jumped in discord again ?

PjzeewJ.jpg
    HERORIUS

• You keep posting links. Besides, I play Alb too.