Wed Night- Alb Nation shows why they are the most dominant BG in DAOC and win 90% of the time. (3-0)

Nobody fights in the open field like ALB NATION.

You turned the whole mid bg for just 1 player? Wow- that's respect :)

You wanna fight in CK ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
    [edited]
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Natebruner wrote: »
    [edited]

e8xkexfl12hs.gif
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    [edited]

Thank you for the donation last night :)

HERORIUS

• way to easy wednesday's ?
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    #7knate #hidedamge delusional as usual lol!

Thank you for the donation last night :)

ithcgbilolad.png

I will let the numbers do the talking, and btw, as a merc in a zerg you still had to purge a warden, man sucks to have your level of skill :hushed: funny as hell
    TheWayForward
    [edited]
    HERORIUS

[edited]
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    [edited]

[edited]
    TheWayForward
    [edited]
    [edited]

you're
    TheWayForward
    [edited]
    [edited]

[edited]

if you're gonna try to troll, try not to make yourself look stupid :D
    TheWayForward
    [edited]
    HERORIUS

[edited]

[edited]
    TheWayForward
    [edited]

[edited]

l0jcdwgaz64z.gif
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    [edited]
    HERORIUS

[edited]

[edited]

if you're gonna try to troll, try not to make yourself look stupid :D

[edited]
  • @ewer it’s granks
    TheWayForward
  • Granks looks pretty cool. Why didn’t it catch on like other stat and sig stuff?
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Granks looks pretty cool. Why didn’t it catch on like other stat and sig stuff?

Seems to be a bit more obscure but design/layout and statistic wise it's pretty awesome.

Edit: Although I can't seem to get the signature to work just right...
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Granks is good but most of their stats are truncated at RR8. If you read the fine print a bunch of the stats are only accounted for once you hit RR8. Also sometimes i cant find my own characters when building my entire "chimp."