Alb Nation Pulls Off The Double Relic Take-- Snags Midgards Strength & Power Relic

2»

Comments

• Its funny seeing all this crying about numbers when Hibs are out every night without a BG fighting Albs and Mids.
  • I see hibs tore up Midgard again today
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I can't make you fight. However when Alb Nation has #'s will will hit cks :)

Saying things over and over doesn't make them true nor change the facts of what you are....
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

Saying things over and over doesn't make them true nor change the facts of what you are....

If you choose to avoid fights.. that's on you
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Just caught Nate out in the open near bled and he got absolutely destroyed vs 2fg. Back to the keep!
    Xyorman wrote: »

Again, I realize you are challenged, but YOU avoid fights hiding in keeps and KM....you have to be IN GAME to avoid --- let that sink in --- may take weeks but you can grab a simple concept --- perhaps

• hey #7knate how was your #5dayban?
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Another night same exact thing....Nate camping Bold for hours on end. never in my life met a such a coward to fight until they have 2 or 3 odds in their favor. Pathetic.
  • hey #7knate how was your #5dayban?

Bans are commonplace for cheaters.. I used to run with Nate he was always the weakest link.
  • On the flip, Brut had a BG up yesterday, guy was hitting stuff, actually got on the zerging wagon for that and it was fun, don’t know how others manage to stay put for so long, it’s a game, play it, I’m on a solo wizard, I die more than I kill but you need to go forward.
  • Zaedred wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Baby wrote: »
    Great Job Alb Nation!;) <3

Nation was like nah we want both of em ! lol

Cowards act like cowards 100% of the time --- you never disappoint in that regard

When your BG's numbers compared to ours resembles the great battle of the 300 Spartans against the Persian empire the Spartans didn't go out to slaughter themselves in a position where the Persian empire could easily destroy them. The Spartans forced them into a narrow passage where their sheer numbers didn't mean much. If you recall Xyorman we attempted to defend KM from you and we also attempted to defend Bold from you... but you ran from the Bold fight to go PVE other keeps and towers. That's mighty cowardly of you don't ya think?

I was there, Xyorman knew exactly where we were and not ONCE did he even attempt a fight. Nate's in your head, he's got you thinking.

I feel bad for Rescu but hey, he's gonna do what he wants to do. The mid BG was able to avoid hitting us at bold because they were getting RPs off of Rescu's BG and the hibs that were out. It is what it is. But you actively avoided any kind of fight @Xyorman and you had plenty more numbers then we did.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    HERO ROAMED OPEN FIELD WITH WAY LESS NUMBERS THAN MIDGARD...
    That's how SCARED MIDGARD WAS LAST NIGHT

Interesting how justification for one side or other changes depending whose ego needs to be protected.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • I give credit where credit is due.

Those mids who defended those cks are the real heroes
    HERORIUS

• Sorry Nate, but sitting in a keep till mids had an 85% bonus doesn't get you credit for being a great leader.

• Clumsy wrote: »
    hey #7knate how was your #5dayban?

Bans are commonplace for cheaters.. I used to run with Nate he was always the weakest link.

Clumsy and I agree on something...goodness! :)
  • They fought bravely defending midgards relics.
    HERORIUS

• I was with mid bg until they logged.

I was at fens and glen when you showed up and we maybe had 2 groups defending ........you had 48

You might as well not ever form a BG till 9:30 cst if your not going to do anything till then.
  • Quick wrote: »
    I was with mid bg until they logged.

I was at fens and glen when you showed up and we maybe had 2 groups defending ........you had 48

You might as well not ever form a BG till 9:30 cst if your not going to do anything till then.

You defended bravely !
    HERORIUS

I give credit to myself even when it's not where credit is due.

• Zergers arguing which zerg/zerg leaders are scared of even fights..... the answer is all of you that's why you zerg. glad I could clear that up for you all no need for anymore threads
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Thank you for your post. It is almost as inciteful as finding out the meaning of life
  • @Boduke lol. If the population was larger this would be less of a problem. However, looks lopsided either way on any given day. Main reason I usually don’t partake in zerg, is because its so boring waiting for fights.