Mythical CC Reduction

I see a lot of the values are cut in half for CC reduction. Why don't you just nerf the top tiers. Do 10% CC reduction on the stoic Gem and 5% on the Freezing Conquering Mythirian, and just leave the other values the same. It's too big of a nerf and I would like to see a less dramatic decrease than such a broad stroke across the board. If you are going to nerf the mythirian though, you need to add something to it such as mythical strength/dex cap for a hybrid or add mythical health regen. I would also add something to the utility of the stoic gem to make it worth using still. @John_Broadsword

Comments

• This was my thought process too when I initially read the patch notes. Typical over-the-top nerfs by Broadsword while not making obvious small nerfs in other aspects or real issues
  • The idea is to make it harder to cap everything and to reduce it.
    ~Westies
  • Well, right now on my Skald I can get 40 CC reduction but thats with the myth, gem, cursed chest and two Cursed King Rings. And really putting to cursed King Rings in a template doesn't make much sense at all so its possible to get 35 CC reduction. With this proposed patch that 35 CC reduction is going to be 18 CC. It just doesn't make any sense as to why make such dramatic changes. I didn't hear of anyone who was complaining about it. I was just surprised when I saw this in this patch.
  • Stacking has already taken a few nerfs, CC redux nerf was inevitable.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • To be honest, I’m sure someone found a way to exploit something in regards to CC redux, so they decide to blanket nerf it.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    The fact that a hybrid can walk through cc the same as a stoicsm tank is completely stupid, they should have removed mythical cc from the game tbh.
    Post edited by Shoke on