Why do we just keep winning? over and over.... Paindancerr Monday Night BG just flops to Alb Nation

LESS NUMBERS... MORE NUMBERS.... WE JUST WIN....

WE WIN OVER AND OVER AND OVER

You think cuz you see us hide in a tower.. that you can ? /rofl

lol paindancerr thinks he can lead in the open field

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• And the final hit that put MID bg to bed

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• It wouldn't be a farm if we didn't invite our boy @Huehuaehue

@albionexile delivers

HERORIUS

• After talking mess all night in region chat... Drab switches to Midgard with his friends (rhildor and crew) to hunt alb nation?

Too ez

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    After talking mess all night in region chat... Drab switches to Midgard with his friends (rhildor and crew) to hunt alb nation?

Too ez

Got'em.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus

unknown.png
  • Percy wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

unknown.png

How dare you show a SS suggesting that the Mid BG was outnumbered throughout the night. Clearly fabricated.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Simple numbers sir, but keep gloating if it makes you feel good. I have out rpee'd your best for weeks straight.
    I am quite confident the six regs in our group has collectively earned more rpees than your entire BG, but keep up the great work!!

When any of you Alb Nation's get tired of sitting in the keeps, towers or in KM come discover the true scorecard in the game and make some rpees!

P.S. Keep your junior high emotes on the playground at school; no need to bring them to BG battlefield.
  • less numbers (sat)... more numbers (Monday)...

Albion BG just keeps winning
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    @Carol_Broadsword
    Can we put a limit on how many thread starters [edited] can post? a month of the same garbage is getting annoying. Either that or the forums will surely die cause no one wants to see this garbage but filthy Albs.
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • This place is turning into Postcount 2.0
  • if Gnat has less numbers he camps and claims tactics/victory.

If Gnat has more numbers and mids push for a freaking fight (because he still tries to camp but we catch him open field) he claims tactics/victory

When mids are victorious you hear nothing.

Tactics tactics tactics but what he means is “we have spy’s in mid bg and TS”
  • Nate. Either play US prime time or EURO prime time. Seems these so called victories are when no one is on. When you DO get your BG together during prime hours you go fetal and hide in a keep. lol
  • I honestly can’t believe these threads haven’t been stopped yet. I understand it’s just about the only thing going on these boards and make them seem more active but they are really stupid at this point.
  • Midgard comments so far:

I make more rps than you!
    Stop with your jr high emotes!
    You have more people! You camp keeps! Stop these threads !

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Auberne wrote: »
    This place is turning into Postcount 2.0

Agreed. Maybe if we dare him not to talk about Nevermore Bone he will get himself banned here as well.

I guess if they (BS) are ok with the spam threads, then its their sandbox and they choose to allow it. I hate the idea that potential new players visit the site and see the same crap day in and day out though.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Auberne wrote: »
    This place is turning into Postcount 2.0

Agreed. Maybe if we dare him not to talk about Nevermore Bone he will get himself banned here as well.

I guess if they (BS) are ok with the spam threads, then its their sandbox and they choose to allow it. I hate the idea that potential new players visit the site and see the same crap day in and day out though.

HERORIUS

• Call it whining if you like. But hearing the same old bullshit every day.. day in day out.. "im great.. im an awesome leader... i have hair... my farts dont stink"... you could go on and on and on. Post this crap in the Albion section or something. I enjoy checking the forum for legitimate updates. Not continuous Nate's great spam. And damn... maybe i need to re-invest and go back to school. School Admin must be an awesome job because holy crap you're on here a lot... i guess being the boss has its privileges. Get payed to play. Sign me up :wink:
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward

hush little babies don't you cry, maybe youll be winners if we die (irl) :D
  • Sleepwell wrote: »

i see what you did there :smile: . Can i play too?

#6tobeyou #7knate #8sogreat #9macroteamreaverbombftw

That last one seems a bit long, I would've gone with #altfarmer or #RRbuyer
  • edited October 2018 PM
    wanting to buy an @albionexile pvp video to see how awesome he really is pst

I can give plats on any realm :D
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • oh wait here is him trying his best getting no kills vs the guy he makes fun of huaeUEHAUHuhauHuea

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Hib 70-85% bonus all night and not even an attempt at taking that staff back
  • Pretty funny watching you and baby charge up and get ripped while you were chasing down our 8 last night on ev, good job keeping that island safe
  • Everyone, keep it amicable, enough with the baiting.
    Daoc Moderator
    Main Forums

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<
  • edited October 2018 PM

We saw a quite a bit of you last night too. At any rate, I hop on this zerg about 2-3 times a week when I can for a few hours and I normally average 60-100+k a night from the zerg alone.
    Post edited by Rulother on

• Alb Nation:

It's like 1999 Rams greatest show on turf offense combined with the 2000 Baltimore Ravens defense.

HERORIUS

• Blah blah blah!!! Cool Amp, wear bright colors we Rangers like our pincushion to stand out!! lol

Btw, I haven’t my favorite pincushion Snestras in over a week, she leave game?
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Blah blah blah!!! Cool Amp, wear bright colors we Rangers like our pincushion to stand out!! lol

Btw, I haven’t my favorite pincushion Snestras in over a week, she leave game?

Haven't seen her since that glorious thread failure on PC
  • Driralin wrote: »
    Everyone, keep it amicable, enough with the baiting.

I dont think anyone is being vicious here :smile: . Its ALL a bait. I run with a random zerg (alb or mid) about once a week, so zerging or getting zerged isnt even my issue. Spam post bait me into replying. I reply with a # to try to one up @albionexile , but he's a pro at it. How about #hedgehog #patmyownback
  • Alb Nation back at 90% win rate.
    HERORIUS

• Blah blah and blah!!
  • Blah blah I never in my life have seen someone that needs a pat on the back yay look at me look at me like Gnat does.
    Is there a way to block people and not see these threads?
  • 90% win rate? <delirious comes to mind> but I will not be baited.

Emote all you want with your following behind you while Ewalien and his DKoC crew use you to score the big points when they're playing your side hit group. Those are the real winners in the current state of Alb Nation. Keep doing what you're doing, I am having a blast cleaning up in the Rpee dept week after week.

Thank you for getting me to look at other realms again as sitting in a keep waiting for your perfect hits got me to think about how much time I was wasting for your personal score card. The only tears here are the ones of joy. Thanks again and keep it up!
  • edited October 2018 PM
    [edited]
    HERORIUS

• @Carol_Broadsword any input? Even you have to admit this is getting out of hand. This isn't postcount...or is it?
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Tanky wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword any input? Even you have to admit this is getting out of hand. This isn't postcount...or is it?

[edited]
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    [edited]...myohmy....
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword any input? Even you have to admit this is getting out of hand. This isn't postcount...or is it?

[edited]

Careful Nate, theyre right, this isnt Postcount. Mocking post and potentially mocking mods is what got you kicked from PC. You're not above the law... or are you :wink: .