Highdamge RPS for Sunday 21st October (Using Superior Tactics)

With the superior tactics provided by highdamge tonight, he managed to rack up 7k rps, good job you wern't planning on getting rr12 yourself ;)

v7ngotlcj0yz.png

Thanks for the rps, but seriously, thanks for trying, made for a great night
AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
TheWayForward

Comments

• If you wait thru the mids dying- you can find albionexiles feeding alb nation at the end with his group :)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    If you wait thru the mids dying- you can find albionexiles feeding alb nation at the end with his group :)

1:55 "Kill these bitches, they hid all god damn night" - Natebruner

The GAMECHANGER shows his hypocrisy once more.

You sound upset in this video. I know your ego hurts but.... take it easy brotha it's all in good fun.

k5bx8omcv5pt.jpg
    vtqiev5xldpw.jpg
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • you got trap'd to death as well

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    you got trap'd to death as well

That gave me a good chuckle when it happened. Sadly you blew a big opportunity to ACTUALLY wipe the BG and count this as a win. If only you were waiting somewhere near to hit the other half that didn't die. But alas you decided to waste your entire BGs time sitting inside KM.

>Daoc Videos<
  • This is the only screen shot you need.

https://imgur.com/QvR8y4y
    HERORIUS

This is the only screen shot you need.

The only win you can claim all night? Oh BTW you should really be on your knees kissing Terrianna's feet for that win. She is the reason you won. Not so much of a #GAMECHANGER.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »

The only win you can claim all night? Oh BTW you should really be on your knees kissing Terrianna's feet for that win. She is the reason you won. Not so much of a #GAMECHANGER.

The only people on their knees were the Mids at Bold.
    HERORIUS

• stalker lol
  • Nate has serious dementia. Before 8pm est we had collected more RPs from your mighty BG from Bold than you did all night. You got ripped.
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
    Impounded wrote: »

The only people on their knees were the Mids at Bold.

You got outplayed all night, junior, get over yourself....
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Nate has serious dementia. Before 8pm est we had collected more RPs from your mighty BG from Bold than you did all night. You got ripped.

In the other post you said the BOLD fight was not last night. lol
    THE FOLD AT BOLD WAS VERY REAL :)
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Tanky wrote: »
    Nate has serious dementia. Before 8pm est we had collected more RPs from your mighty BG from Bold than you did all night. You got ripped.

In the other post you said the BOLD fight was not last night. lol
    THE FOLD AT BOLD WAS VERY REAL :)

3 way at Bold, yet Glen north twr/Bled/Glen --- that's just you and yours getting owned....you did manage to 'rest' in KM for a few hours
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • lol 3 way... we killed all the mids then demolished the 1 group of hibs

you logged after that to get some rest :)
    HERORIUS

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
    lol 3 way... we killed all the mids then demolished the 1 group of hibs

you got played all evening, you can spin, brag, whatever -- you got played

• edited October 2018 PM
    Nate, I guess you have reading comprehension issues as well as dementia...I said we owned you last night and the videos you posted were from weeks ago. As xyorman said, spin it as you wish to heal you're wounds heal.
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • Xyorman wrote: »

You got rekt at bold and went nighty night
    HERORIUS

Xyorman wrote: »

you played Pattycake at KM for way way longer ---- get your hair done?

you played Pattycake at KM for way way longer ---- get your hair done?

My hair? You don't wanna compare anything IRL with me. Lets drop that there before you end up like that thread on postcount that's 10 pages long.
    HERORIUS

We died to mids, ask rhuleman, I kamikazed him, hibs were half if not 3/4 dead when you came in, you can see me dead in your video.
  • Why mess with facts...
  • Jak wrote: »
    Why mess with facts...

its trump era, #7knate uses alternate facts
    TheWayForward
  • We all know a "Certain Someone" uses propaganda and lies to suit his needs. He also did "whataboutism" when trying to deflect the game breaking Minstrel ST debacle of 2018 by creating a topic saying that mentalists should never have gotten it. It's sad that this behavior is becoming normal in society. People need to be held accountable for their actions.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Is that big shiny spot on your head sore? Maybe the false confidence is cooking the follicles crayola boy. @Natebruner
    Post edited by Damascus on
  • Wait, there is so much bait here, where to start.... :D
  • edited October 2018 PM
    plat says highdamge **** on albionexile all day everyday 1v1 2v2 w/e :p

lets do eet
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »

lets do eet

I've never in my life seen anyone be as much of a crazed fanboy as Huehuaehue.....
  • Not gonna lie, I'd be interested to see how many haters even exist on Albion. Seems the Great Tree is all bark, no bite and Odin ran out of his depends.
  • Not gonna lie, I'd be interested to see how many haters even exist on Albion. Seems the Great Tree is all bark, no bite and Odin ran out of his depends.
    A KM sitting back bencher really has no room to talk let alone think...

Not gonna lie, I'd be interested to see how many haters even exist on Albion. Seems the Great Tree is all bark, no bite and Odin ran out of his depends.

Oh look, @Xyorman is STILL angry :D

lets do eet

We've fought highdamge 8v8 once, maybe twice in 3 months, and we totally wiped the floor with him, happy to take your plat any day of the week, if you want a regrowth warden to fight a merc 1v1, then you're being silly
    TheWayForward
  • Daelin wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

lets do eet

I've never in my life seen anyone be as much of a crazed fanboy as Huehuaehue.....

i enjoy laughing at people that get all worked up when they lose, its realy funny to me :p
    Daelin wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

lets do eet

i enjoy laughing at people that get all worked up when they lose, its realy funny to me :p

Nate must be hilarious then ;) .
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    Not gonna lie, I'd be interested to see how many haters even exist on Albion. Seems the Great Tree is all bark, no bite and Odin ran out of his depends.

Do you wear a helmet all day? -- probably should...

Do you wear a helmet all day? -- probably should...

I was thinking about modeling a tin-foil hat to match yours that makes me immune to facts.. or is it Teflon that you use?
  • Damn!! Just read this....FUNNY S@@T!!