Sunday--- Alb Nation Shows Up To Play Versus The Xyorman Midgard Jv Bg Team

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• he said jv lol

ouch ! :p
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    he said jv lol

He says a veritable cornucopia of meaningless things ---

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Congratulations. Your BG of what looks like 60-70+ beat what looks like 30 mids?

Edit: Now you can get your participation trophy.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    he said jv lol

It felt like I was taking the State Champions to run over someone's JV squad.

I need a Heisman emote
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• where is the video when 82 albs got wiped by 40 mids at fens at the end of the night???
  • I was on JV my freshman year of HS. A lot of those mid players that you see in the video will contribute in big boy RVR one day. 1-2 might even be future stars ! Here's looking at you Midgard :)
    HERORIUS

• lol heisman emote

should get some emotes on the cash shop for $ id pay like 5$ to be able to /Heisman people lol
  • I will be joining Midgard to help even the playing field.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    lol heisman emote

should get some emotes on the cash shop for $ id pay like 5$ to be able to /Heisman people lol

Oh heck yeah. Let me put a number on my chainmail as well.
    HERORIUS

• Talks s$$t when you have double the numbers. You are systematicly killing the prime time have as well as these official boards. I can't believe Carol allows your crap here. Good job killing the game Nate. You and Hero both. My sub will not be renewed. More mids will leave as well. Great job killing the game.
  • To bad you can't earn anything more than a bought RR 12 too when most level from 1. You are sad. Get banned so you buy multiple rr12 accounts to be something. Lol
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Talks s$$t when you have double the numbers. You are systematicly killing the prime time have as well as these official boards. I can't believe Carol allows your crap here. Good job killing the game Nate. You and Hero both. My sub will not be renewed. More mids will leave as well. Great job killing the game.

That's just not true. The population plummeted over the summer when Hero was running EU Hib and Xyorman/Annamaried were running unopposed US prime. Albion didn't even have a BG when most of DKOC left.

If anything he's helped increase population and action. Mids actually have something to fight now. It's ludicrous to suggest Nate's "killing the game".
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Talks s$$t when you have double the numbers. You are systematicly killing the prime time have as well as these official boards. I can't believe Carol allows your crap here. Good job killing the game Nate. You and Hero both. My sub will not be renewed. More mids will leave as well. Great job killing the game.

That's just not true. The population plummeted over the summer when Hero was running EU Hib and Xyorman/Annamaried were running unopposed US prime. Albion didn't even have a BG when most of DKOC left.

If anything he's helped increase population and action. Mids actually have something to fight now. It's ludicrous to suggest Nate's "killing the game".

I find it funny that when mids were running 40 unopposed it was the end of the world but now albs running 120 and more it's perfectly fine --- I honestly don't care much at all but, face it -- Albs are hypocrits

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »

I find it funny that when mids were running 40 unopposed it was the end of the world but now albs running 120 and more it's perfectly fine --- I honestly don't care much at all but, face it -- Albs are hypocrits

Would you prefer 40 vs 0 or 100 vs 40 @Xyorman ? Because even if outnumbered you're still going to get kills and rps. Let's face it, your 40 count is a little low as well.

Albion DIDN'T have a NF BG for what, nearly two months? Be happy you have something to fight other than the occasional 8 man Xyorman
  • How quickly you all forget where we came from.

Rescu quit-- Terrianna tried to lead... Cripptonite tried to lead--- I was trying to just get them to use a MA.

HERORIUS

Would you prefer 40 vs 0 or 100 vs 40 @Xyorman ? Because even if outnumbered you're still going to get kills and rps. Let's face it, your 40 count is a little low as well.

Albion DIDN'T have a NF BG for what, nearly two months? Be happy you have something to fight other than the occasional 8 man Xyorman
    It's actuaklly high -- there was 32 in bg when u stood outside of glen waiting for Rescu to show -- wanna guess what your spam was??? You did manage to let a few mids show but, lol I stand by HYPOCRITS
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    How quickly you all forget where we came from.

Rescu quit-- Terrianna tried to lead... Cripptonite tried to lead--- I was trying to just get them to use a MA.

I forget nothing ---ALB numbers were always there --- Albs have, for the most part, always been Hypcorits -- last time they weren't, was back when there were multi-servers....
  • where is the video when 82 albs got wiped by 40 mids at fens at the end of the night???

I'm working on it Pain, should be up sometime Monday night. Got a busy life with the wedding coming up here soon.
    Natebruner wrote: »

I forget nothing ---ALB numbers were always there --- Albs have, for the most part, always been Hypcorits -- last time they weren't, was back when there were multi-servers....

You beat rescu down until he quit. Crysta made posts on PC asking about alb leadership and there being nothing to fight.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Where we come from? Oh that’s pretty good

The population is another story *cough*
    Post edited by Fateboi on
    Xyorman wrote: »

It's actuaklly high -- there was 32 in bg when u stood outside of glen waiting for Rescu to show -- wanna guess what your spam was??? You did manage to let a few mids show but, lol I stand by HYPOCRITS

Hopefully you managed to macro your /release command. The competition is taking its toll on you.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    dbl

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    That's correct- I am from Midgard. I hold all of the biggest hits in DAOC playing there.
    Ranging from 3,000- 5,000 dmg.

HERORIUS

Hopefully you managed to macro your /release command. The competition is taking its toll on you.

Competition --- I don't think you understand the word -- most hypocrits don't...

• when xyorman runs around having no alb bg to fight its cuz hes good, when the albs log on and go **** on xyroman its cuz they are noobs

its so funny when people get salty after losing, its the only reason videos games are fun AEUHeuhauHEUAEHUHAUH :p
    when xyorman runs around having no alb bg to fight its cuz hes good, when the albs log on and go **** on xyroman its cuz they are noobs

its so funny when people get salty after losing, its the only reason videos games are fun AEUHeuhauHEUAEHUHAUH :p

Making up crapola to make yourself feel good --- priceless!

• nate took a pig, put lipstick on it, and is **** all over you, you took a premade gem and made it look all dull and ghetto as fk like it came form some **** pawn shop ! :D
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    nate took a pig, put lipstick on it, and is **** all over you, you took a premade gem and made it look all dull and ghetto as fk like it came form some **** pawn shop ! :D

Again, fictions is wonderful -- dead wrong but wonderful -- don't hurt your arm patting yourself on your own back --- for something you had NO hand in and have no idea about; those who don't know history -- well they are just not real smart...

• not sure how I don't know history, pretty sure albs had like no bg, you run around with numbers fighting nothing for years pretty much, now someone came and has risen alb from the ashes and you lose and qq bout numbers ?

its really funny is all im saying lol

people are so cute when they get upset from losing ;)
  • Natebruner wrote: »

You beat rescu down until he quit. Crysta made posts on PC asking about alb leadership and there being nothing to fight.

Rescu quit because he got mad at Beibs; I never once PvE'd every keep in ALB or any of the other stupid crap RESCU or anyone else did and/or tried to do to MID, I generally think things like that are petulant -- I just like good fights, period --- Good fights require balance or a mode to compensate for numbers disparity, both of which are lacking in game; revisionist history isn't truth, it's a rationalization to which one falls prey ----

Rescu quit because he got mad at Beibs; I never once PvE'd every keep in ALB or any of the other stupid crap RESCU or anyone else did and/or tried to do to MID, I generally think things like that are petulant -- I just like good fights, period --- Good fights require balance or a mode to compensate for numbers disparity, both of which are lacking in game; revisionist history isn't truth, it's a rationalization to which one falls prey ----

Nope, you'd usually chase down groups at EV or sit around the campfire at Glen. So you're correct, you generally didn't PvE alb keeps.

Everyone is a hypocrit when they are suddenly the under dog - just stick to realm objectives please and stop roaming teh wind when you have 40-60-100 in tow. Stop looping EV for 2 hours - Go force teh action.

This whole cat and mouse mind game thing is zzZzzzzz. If you are the winning/larger zerg go force the action you know they will come instead of guessing/waiting and looping.

https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiHedonisticSwanDoubleRainbow

Nope, you'd usually chase down groups at EV or sit around the campfire at Glen. So you're correct, you generally didn't PvE alb keeps.

Again with the made up drivel regurgitated from POSTCOUNT ...

• edited October 2018 PM
    tald wrote: »

Everyone is a hypocrit when they are suddenly the under dog - just stick to realm objectives please and stop roaming teh wind when you have 40-60-100 in tow. Stop looping EV for 2 hours - Go force teh action.

This whole cat and mouse mind game thing is zzZzzzzz. If you are the winning/larger zerg go force the action you know they will come instead of guessing/waiting and looping.

https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiHedonisticSwanDoubleRainbow

While I agree that the larger numbers should, in genera,l be the aggressor, there are no realm Objectives; people withing the realm only care about their RP....quests are not for Realm, the game has been driven away from realm --- RvR, per se, is dead...we were promised a revival and got 'door changes' -- lol, funny but hardly useful.

Again with the made up drivel regurgitated from POSTCOUNT ...

Lol, how is that made up? You literally would do just that.
  • Oh heck no, don't let him get away with saying that he didn't PvE keeps. I recall quite clearly him saying that he wasn't to blame that the alb bg logged on 30 to 45 minutes later than the mid bg. He had plenty of time to take center keep, buggane and a port to alb then put on his fireman gear.

/hug Xyorman
  • JV SQUAD COMING OUT TONIGHT ?
    HERORIUS

• Dunestan wrote: »
    Oh heck no, don't let him get away with saying that he didn't PvE keeps. I recall quite clearly him saying that he wasn't to blame that the alb bg logged on 30 to 45 minutes later than the mid bg. He had plenty of time to take center keep, buggane and a port to alb then put on his fireman gear.

/hug Xyorman

The Mid BG has logged on, when there is one, the exact same time it has always logged on long before I ever started running a BG; the fact that ALBS were down keeps, etc was more due to the fact they never took em back from the EURO BG fights than any other reason -- how quickly people forget ....

• So you just confirmed what I posted, I'm glad that you can remember that far back. Mid bg logged on before the Alb bg [for whatever reason is quite frankly irrelevant] and set the table before the Albs even got organized so that you could impersonate a fireman all night and chase fires. Nate gets things started a little bit earlier and you can't p v e the board now. I'm not saying that logging in early is bad or good, just don't act all holier than thou and claim you didn't p v e keeps as it seems beneath you.

/hug Xyorman