Why Is HIB/MID Bg So Scared On This Saturday Night ? Never Seen Such Scared To Fight Bg's !

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams

HERO-- This is USA Primetime. Go into Midgard or we will smash you here... u already know how we roll.

COORDINATION WINS. The COW tries to run away ? Nah we eating them burgers here in ALB NATION !

This is as FAR as SMEGER would move his bg away from the keep. LOL- Never seen you play Scared an entire Sat night.

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• I really wonder about you sometimes Nate. If you are just ignorant or have the IQ of a first grader. Hib had 55% bonus all evening. You had at least 2 to 2.5 times our numbers. Stop with your propaganda.
  • Stop with being so scared !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Hide here.. Hide there... Hide Everywhere !
    HERORIUS

• I feel like 100 hammers but only a mid st
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Hide here.. Hide there... Hide Everywhere !

You have the numbers and you expect others to attack you in a twr/keep/Km --- brilliant!!

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

You have the numbers and you expect others to attack you in a twr/keep/Km --- brilliant!!

Actually Nate ran around all night in open field looking for you all to fight, didn't camp anything far as I can recall

Wasn't it not too long ago, when Mid had the numbers, they were saying the same thing about the Alb BG?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Areir wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

Actually Nate ran around all night in open field looking for you all to fight, didn't camp anything far as I can recall

LOL -- yeah ok, right

• You can tell from the video's that Midgard had good #'s. Smeger was just scared to fight and sat in keeps all night.

The only person who should have been hiding in a keep was HERO. He had bad numbers !

HERORIUS

You can tell from the video's that Midgard had good #'s. Smeger was just scared to fight and sat in keeps all night.

The only person who should have been hiding in a keep was HERO. He had bad numbers !

Really, talk with Tald, he is good with numbers -- you....not so much

• Saturday nite for me (on Hib) was a blast. My favorite fight was when we rolled out of EV right before it went neutral. The entire time I was convinced we were going to be smashed but with Albs attention on the Mids, we were able to plant ST, smash, nuke and blast. Albs and Mids tangled and we actually drove everyone out! With our 55% bonus we then made it thru the outer door and kept the mids at bay. When Albs came back it was finally too much for us. Some Hibs got away which was amazing given the combined Alb and Mid forces. I loved watching the replay on Carol's stream :) Like the Spartan defense fight against the Persians at The Battle of Thermopylae (except we dress so much better) we fought with glory and pride.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Nate :-)

If you miss action, attack a hibkeep and i promise you action. So I turn this arround and say to u stop being so scared, especially with your zerg numbers US time. Seen most of your videos but of some reason you dont attack hibkeeps, because then u get so much action u have to cut it out of your videos because it not ending well everytime :-)
    Its not offen u Loose a battle, but your strategy is also very simple. wait til u get the numbers, move out and assjam if u have same numbers as mids, hibs are always underdogs us time

Boomling

ps. i like what u done to albnation nice to see alb out of there keeps and good videos too its just a suggestion, if u want more action with your large zergnumbers. Or u can meet in early, and fight hibs eu prime time then u can understand our scareness as you will call it:-)
  • I can corroborate that Nate roamed all night. He did not want to hit a defended CK. The latter I have issue with. DAoC is a video game. Winning or losing should not matter but it clearly does for many.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • HERO ROAMED OPEN FIELD WITH WAY LESS NUMBERS THAN MIDGARD...

That's how SCARED MIDGARD WAS LAST NIGHT
    HERORIUS

• Half the trees in Odin's Gate have been cut down to support MID BG campfires in Glenlock.
    HERORIUS

• When Nate logged it was a fun fight at km. Just proves how crazy retarded it is to try and take a defended km. Numbers were fairly equal from what I could see and just so hard to take that keep due to the design of it
    HERO ROAMED OPEN FIELD WITH WAY LESS NUMBERS THAN MIDGARD...

People who live in glass houses, best get dressed in the basement -- get used to being bored bucko --

People who live in glass houses, best get dressed in the basement -- get used to being bored bucko --

You already bore me
    HERORIUS

You already bore me

Those that can't comprehend often feel bored....

You already bore me

Those that can't comprehend often feel bored....

Oh man.. you see those who are bored actually are not being challenged.
    You can identify a lot of GT kids this way. I don't expect you to follow this but.... it's true
    HERORIUS