Saturday Night -- Only One Bg Goes Undefeated-- Smeger Mid Bg & Hero Hib Bg Cannot Defeat Them !!!!

YOU GUESSED IT-- ALB NATION NEVER LOST

We are simply too coordinated for other bgs. This is USA primetime and we ain't playing with you.

Smeger comes down the Banana to kill his BG

HERO Wants to push ALB NATION ????????

SMEGER THEN HERO TAKEN DOWN -- BACK TO BACK VICTORIES

Smeger wants to camp BOLD? Ok KNock KNOCK

ONE LAST FARM SMEGER? SURe

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Don’t look now but hero and Nate have the same outfits...
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Smeger wasn't on.
  • It does take a lot to coordinate 145 people. Felt like I was looking at an old ml raid
  • N.W.A. - New World Albion
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Did anyone steal the cloudsong Lord Boldiam dropped?
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Smeger wasn't on.

ohh… That must have sucked for everyone.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• In the first video- Mids had a great opening hit. The call was obviously made to get in that tower.
    Really really bad call, as most died simply running to a tower.

You had the opening advantage and just gave it away...…….. bad bad play
    HERORIUS

• In the 3rd video- you can welcome Ghostbully to discord :) He's in the water killing mids and then enjoys the hero wipe right afterwards as we put them to sleep.

Welcome to discord Ghost !
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    I don't know how you can say that you went undefeated. I was on Hib and that KM fight you had way more than us. Then you ran away. We still had Hibs up and fighting.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • rescue is a daoc admin what a trip
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Daelin wrote: »
    I don't know how you can say that you went undefeated. I was on Hib and that KM fight you had way more than us. Then you ran away. We still had Hibs up and fighting.

You obviously do not know ALB NATION tactics... we slay and move very quickly. We do not chase and often leave a few alive to tell the story.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS