Vamps and their power problem

When is this going to be addressed? Can't tell you how many times I've fought a vamp and powerleak endlessly and they continue to clawspam upwards of 9-10 times in a row? Claw costs too little, and ways of gathering power are too powerful now. Something needs to be done. Any agree?

Comments

• Hmm i wish i had this problem on my vamp. Granted i have a 3 year old temp and low rr, i still manage to lose 80% of my fights. I get hit for 300 to 500 from everyone and the old temp has maxed resists. I keep doing this EASY 1 button claw spam too. When i do land the fumble everyone runs away from me.......??
  • How can someone run from a vamp? They have speed and ranged DDs and snares...
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Claw have to be on a Timer ! defentitly!
    And remove the pet!
  • Berserkus wrote: »
    Claw have to be on a Timer ! defentitly!
    And remove the pet!

Do u realize that power has to be at like 30% to summon the pet? So all that time saving up for power do u think vamps can cast any other spell?
  • If vamps were as easy as you guys say then i would be steam rolling everyone!
  • Sym wrote: »
    How can someone run from a vamp? They have speed and ranged DDs and snares...

When u don't have power u can't cast these spells! U guys think vamps have ppower pouring out their ass!
  • null
    What does having speed 140% stop to cast or a 50 damage range DD have to do with preventing you from running?
  • Abattoir wrote: »
    null
    What does having speed 140% stop to cast or a 50 damage range DD have to do with preventing you from running?

Don't forget charge and snares as well.
  • GlissZewks wrote: »
    Berserkus wrote: »
    And remove the pet!

Do u realize that power has to be at like 30% to summon the pet? So all that time saving up for power do u think vamps can cast any other spell?

1 omni proc from a Soul Glimmer / Icicle is a tonne of power for a Vamp and this doesn't even include teh Vamp Cloak /use and the power from teh pet itself or the insta power tap which is now usable in combat.
  • GlissZewks wrote: »
    If vamps were as easy as you guys say then i would be steam rolling everyone!

Get an updated template and you'll see what they mean. You're trying to denounce their claims via rationalizing your experience in an old template/without the current abilities/methods to generate large amounts of power.
  • tald wrote: »
    GlissZewks wrote: »
    Berserkus wrote: »
    And remove the pet!

1 omni proc from a Soul Glimmer / Icicle is a tonne of power for a Vamp and this doesn't even include teh Vamp Cloak /use and the power from teh pet itself or the insta power tap which is now usable in combat.

If Soul glimmer proc'd like it did years ago sure.It's been nerfed already. I switched to the picslayer weapon because my Soul glimmer didn't proc much.
  • Kill the pet first since your BM with power tap use the buff shear style on pet and maybe debuff some use the vamp has up then power tap style the vamp to victory. I have learned I can win or at least have a good show and not get destroyed on my warrior.
  • edited April 2018 PM
    The new chest piece has a 20% dmg conversion to power proc.
    Grot wrote: »
    Kill the pet first since your BM with power tap use the buff shear style on pet and maybe debuff some use the vamp has up then power tap style the vamp to victory. I have learned I can win or at least have a good show and not get destroyed on my warrior.

tag some vamps' names in this thread that you have beaten who are relevant otherwise I fear you know nothing about the current status of this game. My OP literally states how a vamp clawspams me 9-10 times in a row while powerleaking "endlessly" which means 4-5+ times in a row and they still have enough power to spam spell.. [not needed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • made a 10 conversion suit for my vamp, basicly every style i recieve that isnt a power tap gives me enough power for a claw... power isnt an issue anymore, havent been for along time,