Saturday DEV POV--- 3 WAY BG BATTLES (MUSIC)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• least we know why our appeals never get answered
  • Hero actually got the hit from behind here. Hib zerg just wasn't quite ready for the quick loop around the tower.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• It wasn't the loop around the tower. It was the fact Alb owned the tower and could go inside in safety and spam heals and casters could interrupt down on Hibs from the walls while the rest of alb was free to spread out. Unless Hib pulled off from the tower the advantage was highly in your favor.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    It wasn't the loop around the tower. It was the fact Alb owned the tower and could go inside in safety and spam heals and casters could interrupt down on Hibs from the walls while the rest of alb was free to spread out. Unless Hib pulled off from the tower the advantage was highly in your favor.

Yeah a big part was the loop around the tower and hero in a speedwarp at the front of the tower as we smash his backfield.
    HERORIUS

• No Nate. You don't understand your own propaganda. You keep spewing these untruths. You say you won against hib this weekend but you didn't. Hibernia is mostly EU when Hero runs his events. I played for 3 hours until I logged for his event (Which was 3 am for Euros and they logged). You guys won this fight you showed because you owned the tower as your healers and casters could just go up inside and spam interrupts/heals with impunity. The only way Hibs had a chance was to pull off and have maybe your realm (which only camps keeps/towers) leave the safety of the tower. We did not so we lost (This I agree to). Why don't you show the first fight where you as the only person charged and your realm got farmed? That was the closest in population we had in a fight. Your realm was the only realm w/o a bonus. Hibs and mids both had bonuses when we fought. But you won't show those fights. You will only show lies when you say Hib and hero had a hard time when the dev 3 point fight was the only one besides when we fought you inside a keep and mids were already engaged. We cleared the mids and the Albs who were so scared to do openfield fights were camping a keep when your zerg outnumbered both hibs and mids combined. The other fights you showed when was half the hib bg logged. So stop posting your untruths as everyone knows you are the propoganda king showing untruths. Your zerg can't survive vs the Hib zerg when most are half awake after running all day during EU primetime and staying awake to your playtime and you still lose and hope to win one fight to post your lies saying Albs win ONE fight. I posted the trust the last time we ran. The official stream showed last time when you said you won a lot but you really lost. Stop lying. Stop spreading propaganda. If you win one fight ok - admit winning a fight but don't say you won vs the hib zerg.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    No Nate. You don't understand your own propaganda. You keep spewing these untruths. You say you won against hib this weekend but you didn't. Hibernia is mostly EU when Hero runs his events. I played for 3 hours until I logged for his event (Which was 3 am for Euros and they logged). You guys won this fight you showed because you owned the tower as your healers and casters could just go up inside and spam interrupts/heals with impunity. The only way Hibs had a chance was to pull off and have maybe your realm (which only camps keeps/towers) leave the safety of the tower. We did not so we lost (This I agree to). Why don't you show the first fight where you as the only person charged and your realm got farmed? That was the closest in population we had in a fight. Your realm was the only realm w/o a bonus. Hibs and mids both had bonuses when we fought. But you won't show those fights. You will only show lies when you say Hib and hero had a hard time when the dev 3 point fight was the only one besides when we fought you inside a keep and mids were already engaged. We cleared the mids and the Albs who were so scared to do openfield fights were camping a keep when your zerg outnumbered both hibs and mids combined. The other fights you showed when was half the hib bg logged. So stop posting your untruths as everyone knows you are the propoganda king showing untruths. Your zerg can't survive vs the Hib zerg when most are half awake after running all day during EU primetime and staying awake to your playtime and you still lose and hope to win one fight to post your lies saying Albs win ONE fight. I posted the trust the last time we ran. The official stream showed last time when you said you won a lot but you really lost. Stop lying. Stop spreading propaganda. If you win one fight ok - admit winning a fight but don't say you won vs the hib zerg.

The proof is in the video. Hero had the hit from behind, but we circled the tower with such skill we hit the back end of the hero zerg. You can see hero in a speed warp trying to catch up while we beat down his healers/casters on the loop.
    USA prime time is different than the EU pve KEEP time. YCB next Saturday ?
    HERORIUS

• fun fights) <3
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • I think its wonderful, Nate is doing a great job and to his credit he takes a fair bit of baiting in region and just rises above and just runs a solid Albion BG

• The proof is in the video. Hero had the hit from behind, but we circled the tower with such skill we hit the back end of the hero zerg. You can see hero in a speed warp trying to catch up while we beat down his healers/casters on the loop.
    USA prime time is different than the EU pve KEEP time. YCB next Saturday ?
    [/quote]

I admitted you won the fight where your realm owned a tower and had the healers go inside and your casters go up top to interrupt. I said so. But you are deflecting from the fact that you did not win most of the fights this weekend nor any other weekend you played vs the hib zerg. But you continue to make it seem like you did by trying to point to ONE video. Get over your propaganda and lies. You lose a lot vs the hib bg. The last time Carol streamed I even pointed everyone to watch how your bg lost most of the fights. But you continue to state that it's a bad weekend for Hero and the hibs if we lose one fight. I know you want to uplift the Alb bg but you are spewing lies. Sure you can win one or two fights a night but you aren't winning most of them when Hib has equal or close to numbers to your bg does (Your bg had ZERO bonus and hibs and mids did btw). Every weekend (When Hero Runs) hib loses half the numbers by 8pm EST(Maybe 8:30pm EST the latest) This is 2:30 am for them. When you win a fight when Alb bg still has most of its numbers at that time it's not really winning vs the hib bg.
  • Dam bro, as you said its one fight. Look at all that text for one fight. :#
  • Way to show Hero how it's done @Natebruner, well played!

Thanks. USA Primetime is not the same as EU PVE Keep time.
    HERORIUS

• I think its wonderful, Nate is doing a great job and to his credit he takes a fair bit of baiting in region and just rises above and just runs a solid Albion BG

Thanks :) The Albion BG has a lot of solid folks who coordinate well together.
    HERORIUS