Suggestion for improving Curse Alb

I have gone on a few curse raids since returning, and I don't think it is a minority opinion to say they are.... painful. I don't think there is anything inherently flawed with the campaign itself, I think it's a combination of several factors that result in it's tedium.

Because of its narrative structure (and I'm sure everyone reads the quest logs) it is difficult to move around the steps without making nonsense of the storyline.

But lore was abandoned when elves could become animists and necros started summoning demons for some reason.

Aside from the obvious solution to improving Curse raid (code the instance better) here are my suggestions for improving the curse raid (speaking to Alb specifically, but I am sure it applies broadly)

1. Remove prologue step or make it soloable with Selan summon.

2. Place Selan outside dragon lair so you don't have to run back to childe's tomb after completing chapter 5.

3. Lastly, and most importantly, make steps completeable in any order like master levels (this would cut the raid length in half alone and reduce LD). Imagine if a curse raid just did the battlegroup and group steps and not all the solo parts too. Also make the solo steps *actually* soloable, give us Selan pet outside dream step too.

You don't even have to lower the difficulty of the encounters for this to streamline the experience exponentially.

I look forward to seeing these suggestions not be implemented.

Comments