Necro Class, whats the deal?

Seemed could not move for necros and now only hardly see any?

At they in a bad state atm or just on par with other classes?

Comments

• necros in all specs are still very strong, just not ridiculously above the power curve like they were.
  • Population is falling as well. So people move to another realm or leave completely. Albion isnt as popular either.
  • lot of people don't like wining on classes everyone knows is super op, only bad nerds it seems tend to play classes like this all the way before quickly getting bored like most

its not fun to win on a class everyone alrdy knows is super op
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    lot of people don't like wining on classes everyone knows is super op, only bad nerds it seems tend to play classes like this all the way before quickly getting bored like most

its not fun to win on a class everyone alrdy knows is super op

this tho
  • Isn’t that what enk plays?
  • edited August 2018 PM
    exactly, bad players go on an op class and finaly get to win and think its cuz they are good, everyone else knows the class is op and have 0 desire to prove winning on an op'r class is hard to do and move on very quickly

its why few noobs take classes like necros/vamps/hunters/reavers all the way, its boring to do good on a char EVERYONE does good on, unless your some clown who get chain ript on everything else they try (including the op ones in some cases, like who you spoke of lol)

not that there isn't good players who play some of those classes, but you know what im saying
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Just interested as everyone was moaning about them and from a perspective of my warrior and shadow blade, they dont seem strong at all. But guess thats only from a solo perspective.
    Not ran group for an age, so you guys have educated me on that one.

I have every class but a sorc on albion and was wondering what to template. Dunno now they calmed down might try caster necro. I am so gonna be free rps at rr2 lol

people still run SOK, i used to love that arti.