Returning Player-Which server to choose??

Hi, im a returning player who quit just after ToA released. I have two level 50 characters: an Armsman and Scout. My question is which server do you guys recommend I transfer them to since they are still sitting in the housing area on Merlin. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome back!
    The Ywain servers are all one big cluster, so you can play with everyone on every Ywain, and join gilds on all Ywains. They share all zones except the housing zones, these are separate. You can visit them all though, and buy stuff from Consignment Merchants on all Ywains. So the only reason why it matters on which Ywain you are is when you want to have a house yourself. Ywain 1-4 have pretty full housing zones - you should still be able to find a free lot there, but more in the areas farther away from the entrance, whereas you can find better, nicer lots on Ywain 5-10. Other than that, it doesn't matter which Ywain you pick!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • edited July 2018 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    You’ve rose from the ashes, a wise choice. Rebirth of a mystical creature.
    Post edited by Everz_aka_Sam on
  • i would advice you to get a house in the area of where your guild has the most houses on that server. preferably on the server that has the guild house
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • hello I played merlin after toa release on hib

I play alb now if you see flopnbombs in game I can help ya with some gold or questions or ml's / artifacts or something

wb cheers
  • I’ve always purchased houses as close to the center market as possible to make it easier for buyers to get to. It’s all about customer service :)