Post edited by Sym on
Symonde (Cleric)
Symfriar (Friar duh)
Symsorc (Double duh)
Sympets (Theurg)
Symmond (Arms)
Some random mids and hibs

Comments

• i can't seem to select Hero, this poll seems a little flawed.
  • Looks like it only allows a 2 choice poll....
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • King of all 3 Realms?
    Broadsword...dodging patch 1.125
  • edited July 2018 PM
    King of all 3 Realms?
    Broadsword...dodging patch 1.125

OH BURN!
    Hello 911, ya I need to report a murder....
    look for this on reddit lol
    Post edited by Staticc on
  • Wasn`t me, was my cat..it`s a tricky one :)
  • tald wrote: »
    i can't seem to select Hero, this poll seems a little flawed.

Don't see a, "stupid thread" option either.
  • Wow these options :D. Well if I had to choose Natebruner or Anna I´d take Natebruner any day.
  • Chamie wrote: »
    Wow these options :D. Well if I had to choose Natebruner or Anna I´d take Natebruner any day.

Thanks! Regardless of the numbers- You know I'm coming
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Looks like u in the lead lols
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • I've been in the Anna Bg a few times- but there is no voice communication. Only what she types :(
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• All he types is: “we don’t leave keep, sit here”
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • Sym wrote: »
    All he types is: “we don’t leave keep, sit here”

Every keep is old school ghost keep ? Those were fun times.
    I remember the after hours bg and "filling our cups"
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    I've been in the Anna Bg a few times- but there is no voice communication. Only what she types :(

Anna actually talks on his TS server, but unless you understand german, there is little point in joining that one.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Well... I believe I will be switching helms soon. I know of just the one
    HERORIUS

• Muylae wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I've been in the Anna Bg a few times- but there is no voice communication. Only what she types :(

Anna actually talks on his TS server, but unless you understand german, there is little point in joining that one.

I TOOK HIS CROWN

HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Even Broadsword was there was the massacre as the king motioned for his last wish to be granted

https://imgur.com/4UaYw8c

Thanks for coming to enjoy me regain my crown LEA :)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM

oops
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Anna vs the master of 1 shot! Haha! I laugh at this joke
  • KatKat
    edited July 2018 PM
    nm.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • well... I guess it will be "Highdamge KingoftheRealms"
    HERORIUS