The Great Tree Feasts on the Tears of Valhalla

The Great Tree Feasts on the Tears of Valhalla

Valhalla is recovering this morning from the many great losses it suffered from its invading forces in Hibernia on Sunday evening

Hibernia voted and The Great Tree appointed JohnTheTaxi (JTT) to lead a Hibernian force against the populous Midgard invaders. Midgard attempted to cut the roots of The Great Tree of Hibernia but only managed to brush a few leaves.

No matter where Midgard forces went they were consumed by the spirit of The Great Tree and trusted tactician JTT, on the open Hibernia farm lands and in our beloved Dun Crauchon Midgard forces were expelled in great fashion. Proving that Midgard has little spirit and heart, their zerg numbers were met with a sapling force, demoralizing Valhalla what Midgard once thought it could constantly bully with its vast numbers.

Albion Forces of Camelot were also denied access back to their relics, The Great Tree has decided to look after them after they were taken by Midgard. Once Albion has proved its Church can summon the power to safeguard them, she will release them from her protection.

- Forces of Hibernia
AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
TheWayForward

Comments

• Was a very good fight in the end it was over 100 hibs vs 70 mids. JTT did a good job leading them and I look forward to more fights.
  • edited July 2018 PM
    horse crap...it was like 100 hibs vs 40 mids...we had 40 in bg and not all was with us....great math skills. you must have been 1 of the 40 albs to log on hib, that is def alb math.
    Post edited by Paindancerr on
  • @Paindancerr would you like fries with your salt? we had 75 in bg and not all with us :D
    TheWayForward
  • 75? so SSimpsons count and the count n the keep was lying as well? go back to alb and bring the population back up. you win 1 fight and talk smack but lose 100 fights and say we are over powered. gtfoh
  • Pain, you might not be aware of this, but when two realms are fighting a keep (in this case Albs and Hibs... yes Albs were hitting too from outside), you get a count of both combined :) I'm sorry you mids lost so badly and your zerg mentality didn't pay off for once. The great tree is most satisfied with the sacrifices made by Valhalla
    TheWayForward
  • Quibbling about numbers is silly. Mids were enveloped by Hibs, quite a shocker when they have been hiding for so long :)

Great to see the numbers out from Hib. Look forward to the challenge.

The great tree comments, really did make me laugh.
  • it was great to see hibs out in force. I love fighting hibs. but to say the numbers were remotely close in that keep fight last night is absurd!
  • @Paindancerr umm.. PD I was fighting along side you the whole time... Maybe at the very end we had 40-50 but the first keep push we had a lot more then we resealed the door. No need to be negative towards me we had a good size zerg but yes we were well outnumbered in the end.
  • Thank god there’s something to fight. I was on alb last night and it was pretty sad to say the least. I almost fell over when I saw hibs and not mids. Might just stick with mid if hibs are gonna come play now on us prime
  • @SSimpson8 im not being negative. im just saying we didn't have 70. /bg count showed 43.
  • and if you run with me or xy then you know some in bg aren't always with and just use it for info purposes only.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Thank god there’s something to fight. I was on alb last night and it was pretty sad to say the least. I almost fell over when I saw hibs and not mids. Might just stick with mid if hibs are gonna come play now on us prime

We've always played US prime, but we typically run 8mans / guild grps, and pretty rarely run any kind of BG / zerg, other than alliance communication to fight a zerg and what not. There is no set BG leader in Hib other than Herorius who doesn't play US Prime, the only constant BG Lead we have really is Solic who does PVE raids which helps for equipping our chars / economy, but at the cost of not having a hib bg presence at primetime, it's good and bad not to have a zerg on Hib, comes at the cost of mids bullying and destroying EV when they run, but at the same time, does mean we have some nice 8man / less zergy fights
    TheWayForward
  • JakJak
    edited July 2018 PM
    We certainly did not have 70 in the mid bg. Most of the bg were dropping like flies throughout the night.

Mids bullying and destroying EV, that sounds like a certain Hib zerg leader, hmmm :D
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Hibs will only zerg us prime when we know the relics will be endangered.
  • Jak wrote: »
    We certainly did not have 70 in the mid bg. Most of the bg were dropping like flies throughout the night.

Mids bullying and destroying EV, that sounds like a certain Hib zerg leader, hmmm :D

Oh I'm not defending hib zerg during day time :) just I guess more people are impacted by primetime zerg I guess? dunno, the main thing is.... THE GREAT TREE
    TheWayForward
  • No clue what the #'s of each in the bg were at the end of the night, but earlier that night I saw the mid bg in EV and it was WAY more than 43. I'm sure several fell off throughout the night though as bg's tend to do.
  • I am thinking of running a Battlegroup on Hibernia just at the weekends when I'm back from my holidays. Will only be Saturday and Sunday but won't be loud in TS lol. I won't run it during the week since I know population isn't great and to be fair action good enough for 8vs8.

I'll start running not this weekend but the weekend after and start around 12am / 7pm Est. I'll start putting it up on the calendar here.

Again I'm going to tell you now that I always say in my battlegroup. If you don't like losing a fight please don't join our bg. I don't expect to do well since we're the underdog realm at US prime-time and this is more for enjoyment. I'm up for suggestions and trying out different things so it keeps the bg on their toes. I'm not saying we won't win a fight but just saying it's likely we will get wiped a few times.

• The Great Tree speaks to me in my dreams...

And he spoke thus to Enersha : “nourish me with the blood of Lavas and Xyorman!” And I happily obliged.
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Paindancer, you and Xyroman the fireman run this mid zerg night after night and accomplish nothing. I heard you barley broke 20k rps last night. The reason it looks like hibs are not out, is because we dodge your zerg, just wondering how long before your followers lose intrest in not making RPS when they see other smaller groups making RPS. So many more fights are avail in US Prime/US Late night, we just aren't willing to engage our 8 with your 40+ that you admit to having.

There are several groups of hibs every night, and we have combined to swat you down on several occasions over the last month, You have your play style and we have ours. There are groups on mid and alb that are more interested in 8v8, and your zerg would find a lot more action and fights if you would break apart and run groups.
    Post edited by Staticc on
  • @Staticc ok, then when the 8man I run in after the bg beat yall down on every fight, yall come with 3-4 fg….every damn night
  • the 16 man you run after the bg every night
    *ftfy

And we usually voltron up when we are fed up with fighting against 4-7 FGM "every damn night"

And also this would require your "8man" to get more than clip away from MMG..... the only time you lose sight of it is with 3+fg's lol

your a joke for real. Hell last night you guys were "8man" with 12 in the discord chan. And still won't leave MMG.
  • I have to agree with static on this one.. You dont run 8 man after the mid bg logs u run 2fg+ the last few nights.. Or run behind another group. Thats how you beat down 8 mans ofc lool..
  • @Jollygreenjerk thats not a new thing Paindancer has just started the last few nights, thats how he runs every night.
  • JakJak
    edited July 2018 PM
    Every realm does exactly what you are talking about. The community is small enough, the numbers to fight are small enough. You want to poke at people for running with their friends and having more than one group; go do it on postcount.

Post edited by Jak on
  • @Jak no, not everyone does it. And Paindancer is claiming that he doesn't, but he does. I wish people wouldn't zerg, but that is their right to do so. It is my opinion, which I am also entitled to, that zerging, on all realms, is a major contributing factor to the population decline. I have not badgered anyone for zerging in 14 days (7 of them serving a forum ban, 7 days ban free weeeeeeee), what I am badgering is when people say they do one thing and do another, to save face.