Monday Night Raw--- 3 Way Battles--- Hib Came Out Rocking

Thanks to Terrianna for leading- and the Train for assisting me.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• tonight's rvr was great! seemed like fun action all night!

BTW hugging me after i got ran over by your zerg didnt make me feel better :'(
  • tonight's rvr was great! seemed like fun action all night!

BTW hugging me after i got ran over by your zerg didnt make me feel better :'(

I know I felt bad though! I was like we just zerg'd my friend :(
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Been awhile since I've seen the HIbs have those #'s
    HERORIUS

• @Natebruner Is the same numbers every night, we just don't feel the need to combine every night.
  • Was a great night for hibernia!