Stealth Classes, Vanish RAs, and Health Regen Rates

So, as I travel, I happened to run across an infiltrator, that popped Vanish at 7% HP, the other night while I was grabbing driftwood for my 2k BP quest, Shipwreck Salvage.(He was worried about pixel death, losing some IRS rating on the Herald, and his precious K/D ratio, obviously...... :smiley: )

It was strange, because by the time his vanish wore off and I wasn't even to the halfway point of Breifine, where players near nGed Watchtower and Nuala's Ruins would see my deathspam, He caught me while I was laughing about his cowardice in region chats, and in jist that short amount of time, his health had completely regenerated to 100%. I had only healed myself to 36%, grabbed my last piece of wood and left the area immediately. So, to catch me with only about 50% HP, he had to continue following me, which eliminates him "resting" by sitting on the ground, from the equation.

So, naturally, I got fed a bunch of loads, about Stealth, resting, and "First Aid" usages, and yada, yada, yada......

While I can't access or even decipher the actual code of this game, to see what the actual HP regen rates are, I can and have tested them.

Without resting, my Mintstel is currently at exactly 2,000 HP, and with the use of an Improved Draught of Mending(+6 HP regen), since I can't use songs while in stealth, she only regenerated 19% of her total HP in the 30 seconds that Vanish has for a duration. So, she regenerated about 380 HP, or about 12.67 HP/second of regeneration.

Use of any RAs, items, or charges from an item would show up in the combat text window, and it would also remove the Infiltrator from their Stealth status.

So, when you come across this little "anomaly", I think by now, we all KNOW what it really is, and making use of the /reportToS is my recommendation. Which I absolutely did make sure to use it with the Scout that was struggling to kill me, with my newfound ability, since my Winged Helm is now level 10.

I mist say, leveling it up took a while, and repairs are expensive, but man with that ability it gets, it is WORTH the trouble.....

Let's see what the "developers" have to say about this one, as I grab my shovel.

Swiftzero, Rankfiveoninc, and Gavzero aren't laughing so much, about me being a former Beta Tester for a Windows 8 phone, MMORPG app developer, anymore are they?

Who is laughing now?

See now that you can't use run-through snd hacked stats to kill within 6 seconds, your hacks are so easy to see, it is ridiculous.

Comments

• there are health regen myths that go far beyond your draught of mending.
    every assassin also specs into first aid which you can use and immediatly stealth again
  • That's cheating and hacking the game files. Please don't bring that here
  • I have noticed something fishy with gavzero
  • gavzero has been looking very suspicious lately
  • I can Vouch for Gav using cheats, wallhacks, aimbot and speedhack and flyhack and goldhack and all hacks possible
  • I can vouch that Gav is definitely a hacker. Seen him use wall hacks, speed hacks, run through hacks, no fun hacks, omegalul hacks, kekw hacks, and also saw him kill someone while eating a hot dog in game.
  • on top of that hes very toxic and abuses his mod powers in discord
  • Man he is a mod as well ? explains more the plot thickens.
  • If Gav is "The Governor" I can say that he been helpful and silly as needed.

4qin021g4ba8.png

Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Hey, Klaustrophobic, I see you did not learn from our discussions on YouTube. Here, however, I have to refrain from being brutal, which I will.

So, here is how the health regen works, for players claiming "first aid", myth regens, blah, blah, blah....

You have a base HP regen rate of x amount of HP per second.

When you use a draught of Mending, that increase the regen rate by 6%, NOT 6HP/second.

When you stack that potion, with the health regen of the Soul Infused Boots from Aurulite, which have a never-ending, pulsing HoT of 8%, the total becomes 14% of the base value of x

You can add a Mythirian, from the Labby that jas up to a 50% increase, BIT that is the ONLY bonus on that myth.

And while I am not able to access the code to conform or deny whether an item/buff/myth bonis DOES exist or not, I would say since everything else is capped of at some point, your bonuses to HP regeneration likely have cap too.

Since 6% gave my Minstrel an average rate of 12.67 HP/second, we have to divide 12.67 by 1.06, to get the actual base rate. That total comes out to around 11.95 HP per second, and since all integers round, the base @ 2,000 HP is 12, or about 0.6% of my total HP.

Even with a Greater Mythirian of Health, from the Labby(50% Mythical Health Regen), that would only raise the base valour to 18/second, and would still require at least 111.11 seconds, which is 74-81 seconds longer than Vanish would last, even IF it gains the +25% spell duration bonus from items in the person's template.

Checkmate, Klaustrophobic
  • And that base value is likely unchanged, because your health regen % is very high, when you are at a very low level, and have very little HP
  • When you are Level 1, you regen a bunch of HP, without potions and buffs active.

As you level up, and your max HP increases, then the regen rates seem to get slower. And it isn't that they are slower. It just takes longer to regen, because you have more total HP
  • „every assassin also specs into first aid which you can use and immediatly stealth again„
    Just gonna quote myself here rq
  • Siambra wrote: »
    If Gav is "The Governor" I can say that he been helpful and silly as needed.

4qin021g4ba8.png

<3
  • You gotta love Siambra!!

• g4v is tr4sh
  • Ok if you vanish..you are disarmed and SILENCED for 30 secs. you cannot use a spell for those 30 secs. so the ra (which acts as a spell) first aid isnt useable..at least on my shade. I can use a potion but it breaks my stealth momentarily. to heal for that much in that short of time is not possible. Heal pots are 1 min timer last i looked. first aid req out of combat..once every 3 mins i think.unless he has max first aid it is not possible.
  • Hey, Klaustrophobic, I see you did not learn from our discussions on YouTube. Here, however, I have to refrain from being brutal, which I will.

So, here is how the health regen works, for players claiming "first aid", myth regens, blah, blah, blah....

You have a base HP regen rate of x amount of HP per second.

When you use a draught of Mending, that increase the regen rate by 6%, NOT 6HP/second.

When you stack that potion, with the health regen of the Soul Infused Boots from Aurulite, which have a never-ending, pulsing HoT of 8%, the total becomes 14% of the base value of x

You can add a Mythirian, from the Labby that jas up to a 50% increase, BIT that is the ONLY bonus on that myth.

And while I am not able to access the code to conform or deny whether an item/buff/myth bonis DOES exist or not, I would say since everything else is capped of at some point, your bonuses to HP regeneration likely have cap too.

Since 6% gave my Minstrel an average rate of 12.67 HP/second, we have to divide 12.67 by 1.06, to get the actual base rate. That total comes out to around 11.95 HP per second, and since all integers round, the base @ 2,000 HP is 12, or about 0.6% of my total HP.

Even with a Greater Mythirian of Health, from the Labby(50% Mythical Health Regen),
  • Just an update. A level 1 too regents health at the same rate as a 50 without buffs.

All classes get a base value HP Regen rate of 12HP per second.

Tested a level 1 Nightshade on Pendragon, the other night, before I found out about all the MONEY involved in this game as of last night.