Who's dumb idea-- REALLY THINK ABOUT IT----

Who's dumb idea was it to put a high rr solo area in where low rr untemp unchamp level people quest,. Has the only quest that give good champ exp, one of the only places to get boxes so people can temp, and one of the only places for weeds. YOU need to give those solo's , claiming they are just dueling, but farming anyone that do not know that comes to quest. Including cross-realm farming these players using your discord channel you provide. Give them their own BG or an island in the middle of the ocean please. Stupid idea to put that an area where low rr try to quest. Causes all kinds of issues, The honest dueler not ganking low rr untemplated toons gets a bad rap from the majority that do.
They roll off that area when bored and cross-realm using your VIOP that you provide, makes it to easy for this type of behavior. PLEASE FIX THIS.... VERY VERY poor implantation.....
I am guessing someone put this in with little thought after duelers cried. Easiest fix for them but breaks it for the general population. DIed 53 times in 3 days just questing, Get a box die, get a box die, port in get a box die.!! FUN stuff.

-Island, BG or a buff so you can not attack and they cant attack unless you /bow
    No results for this poll

Comments

• btw i was naked clearly not looking to fight
  • Thatguy wrote: »
    Who's dumb idea was it to put a high rr solo area in where low rr untemp unchamp level people quest,. Has the only quest that give good champ exp, one of the only places to get boxes so people can temp, and one of the only places for weeds. YOU need to give those solo's , claiming they are just dueling, but farming anyone that do not know that comes to quest. Including cross-realm farming these players using your discord channel you provide. Give them their own BG or an island in the middle of the ocean please. Stupid idea to put that an area where low rr try to quest. Causes all kinds of issues, The honest dueler not ganking low rr untemplated toons gets a bad rap from the majority that do.
    They roll off that area when bored and cross-realm using your VIOP that you provide, makes it to easy for this type of behavior. PLEASE FIX THIS.... VERY VERY poor implantation.....
    I am guessing someone put this in with little thought after duelers cried. Easiest fix for them but breaks it for the general population. DIed 53 times in 3 days just questing, Get a box die, get a box die, port in get a box die.!! FUN stuff.

-Island, BG or a buff so you can not attack and they cant attack unless you /bow

You realize you can do the ToA quests for a 0% chance of getting killed while farming BPs? There are alternatives, they are just a bit slower. But risk / reward IS a good thing to have.
  • In Broadsword’s defense I’m not sure they realized (probably should’ve based on Lab) Folley was gonna end up being a lot of mediocre assassins and light tanks sitting around