Tried coming back...no thanks

Wow...just wow...this game is not the beloved game i remember playing 20+ years ago....its trash now, thanks EA (why even have a stealth class at this point?)

Comments

• Anastacia wrote: »
    Wow...just wow...this game is not the beloved game i remember playing 20+ years ago....its trash now, thanks EA (why even have a stealth class at this point?)

What’s the issue with stealthers? All stealther classes are currently fun.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited June 2022 PM
    Anastacia wrote: »
    this game is not the beloved game i remember playing 20+ years ago....its trash now,

You're going to be disappointed a lot in life if you think something you knew 20 years prior will remain the same.

Post edited by JacksonTown on
  • Give us some back story in your feelings here. Hard to help you out if you don't give us anything :(
  • Anastacia wrote: »

Unfortunatelly 100% true.
    The useless Fanboys dont want to adjust...
    The developers just bend over to present their backsides...

Thats why most of the real DAOC-Fans are waiting for the new server...

Mahv

• Mahvash wrote: »
    Anastacia wrote: »

Unfortunatelly 100% true.
    The useless Fanboys dont want to adjust...
    The developers just bend over to present their backsides...

Thats why most of the real DAOC-Fans are waiting for the new server...

Mahv

The OP is the one who doesn't want to adjust. The developers aren't "bending over" to accommodate people with an antiquated vision from 20 years ago?
  • Is it just me or are the spell lists on your own website wrong af?
  • Vulkanx wrote: »
    Is it just me or are the spell lists on your own website wrong af?

that's true, you have to use the Excidio website or just /train in game on the toon and you can see all the spells that way.
  • edited June 2022 PM
    As far as the "developers", they are part of the reason this game is in the condition it is in, prior to contrary belief, and hopefully, all of them AND the ones that think their "right" to do what they are doing with the game, all go to the mew server, and leave thos eod us that like the odea of being able to spec our classes in a manner designed the way we play our toons can be left alone to actually enjoy the game as it was originally intended and designed.

And if anyone wishes to argue with me, I still have some screenshots, without the name of the "developer" I was facing in RvR combat, showing some of WHAT they are doing and THINK they have a "right" to do.

Now that I know what the "developer" was doing, that day, is something that has been impossible to legitimately do since 2016, I no longer have to worry about identifying them or not, since they obviously know the ToS and their willful acknowledgement and violation of it, put the consequences of their "right" on them, not me.
    Post edited by Cindylennox on