Why is the Dragon Slayer Epic changed ?

I want to know why the Dragon Slayer Epic loose now durability, when i repair it ? has it a deeper sense and meaning ? that i maybe dont get on first view ?
or is only someone landed in the wrong part of programm code and set a somewhere a wrong Komma ?, and it was not really planned,

ok i know in time of higher stat caps most dont see the Dragonarmor as needed,
but i really like it and all my PvM chars wear it, and it was a lot of work to get them on all realm and i dont know exactly how many dragon campain raids we offered witht he old grp, for all 3 realm communtiys years ago.... but it was alot...

and i want to please u, Dear Dev´s to gimme an option to replace it...when its get to damaged by reapiar (scales to buy tokens are not more in game i see´d)
or set it back to old status as a kind of Epic..

on top of that i like to get the Semi etheral Robe and the Dragon Hauberkin back to buy or BP craft
(best all the dragons stuff from Old Culdi Loot table.)
the mana uses was very usefull in my eyes when u be solo somewhere deep in Tuscan or Galladoria
and as ANI u can never get Mana enough ^^

I know not alot players like the Pvm stuff or find it an important part of the game
but some players do... so plz do an old men a favor :) and gimme a real option to replace my stuff in game
and or change that thing with the Durability.

Sweett greetings
Omarius

In rememberin on old EU logress server i like to say...

Running full High Gear equipped 8 men group,
over some causuals in random Drop Armor,
is not really a fight or Art and requirre no skill......
We call it Sport...^^

Best Answer

• PM Answer ✓
    In order to see what the stats are you need to right click on the recipe and it ought to pop up a little window with an INFO button highlighted. Click that to delve the item that would be created. If it doesn't pop up then try to right click it again.

Answers

• You can copy the pattern (transmog we call it) on to another piece of armor, so you don’t have to actually wear the Slayer armor, to get the look.

Or you can repair the armor, when it breaks, with mithril.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • you can also sell the pieces now. While not a lot on the merchants its pretty easy to get a group of players through it (ends with killing 4 ad. dragons).
  • DaRedANT wrote: »

Or you can repair the armor, when it breaks, with mithril.

whats name of the thing i have to buy ?
    didnt find it in the merchants in Tnn..

And Lff ... that a nice info
    but problem is to find some player that wanna spend some time in PvM

needed days to find some help for this OW start chapters to get Port in this OW zone

Ok now i Know how it works with this Queen in the Bog, its some easier now...
    and i Activated BB now so i get some easier...

but not sure if the MINI Dragons work with me my bb and my Buddy in game that played last week with me nearly every day..

and i see ´d Culdi is only yellow now... whats up with that ?

We call it Sport...^^

• edited March 2022 PM
    Lff wrote: »
    you can also sell the pieces now. While not a lot on the merchants its pretty easy to get a group of players through it (ends with killing 4 ad. dragons).

and i guess u mean BUY not Sell... and wich pieces ?!?... (/EM confused omar looks at u)

best would be they switch dragon scales back on.... i love to be in Dragon zone
    but now its beside some alchie drops nearly sensless to spend time in this zone... and somehow there are much lesser monsters Now, (and everywhere in game are lesser mobs, it seems )

and sry my english its not the best one.... and i am not sure if i get really what u mean...teh part with mini dragons ok, i got..... they are much easier now, u say...

and BTW all the new stuff in game is terrible confusing me...
    feeling like understand nothing.. dont know my chars anymore etc etc..

but found this BP craft thing and how i look the stats of the items i can craft.... and not only recipes....
    Post edited by Omarius on

We call it Sport...^^

• OKit was hided behind the other window..^^
    thx all so far for answers.

best wishes Omarius

We call it Sport...^^