Leirvik ruined by one person with multiple accounts.

Leirvik is very underpopulated as are all battlegrounds. However, if you take a tower or center keep, there is a midgard player with 8 accounts that retakes the keeps and towers every morning and reclaims them. It takes almost 2 hours to take the center keep when it is fully upgraded and that is without any defenders. The only reason the midgard player can claim them is because he has 8 accounts. This should not be allowed. It ruins the entire reason to even play there. I have taken the center keep multiple times along with the towers but every single morning they are always back in midgard hands with the same guilds claiming them from the same person with 8 accounts. It is crap like this that makes the game not fun. I've put in multiple tickets about this but of course nothing happens.

Comments

• Hang in there man, we really cant afford to bleed players in the bg
    Tacoshells/Aloe/__Modo
  • So there are actually people out there in guilds who are willing to log in to help their friends/kids? for a few minutes, believe it or not.

That said I don't see anything from your post that would make me convinced its one guy on 8 accounts and not a combination of players, so its possible the people reading your appeals feel the same way.

Yes, this game can be brutal and ruthless. That's what friends/guilds are for.
  • yes its dain and his friends. i try to take them back when i can..but its hard soloijng a lvl 10 keep with just 1 pally.
    dain also speed hacks so it makes harder.
  • Lff wrote: »
    So there are actually people out there in guilds who are willing to log in to help their friends/kids? for a few minutes, believe it or not.

That said I don't see anything from your post that would make me convinced its one guy on 8 accounts and not a combination of players, so its possible the people reading your appeals feel the same way.

Yes, this game can be brutal and ruthless. That's what friends/guilds are for.

I know who it is on both hib and mid..2 players both with multi accounts. they have about 6 dif guilds tween their toons
  • Onidakken wrote: »
    idk, neither I or yolo have ever seen him speed hack

Tacoshells/Aloe/__Modo
  • Onidakken wrote: »
    yes its dain and his friends. i try to take them back when i can..but its hard soloijng a lvl 10 keep with just 1 pally.

If he is using speed hacks, there are some things you can do:
    1. Make some armor with snare procs in them, if your level is high enough. LGM Alchemists can craft armor procs that snare a target when they hit you.
    2. If armor procs are unavailable, get a weapon with a snare proc
    3. If a weapon is not available, stun/mez/root, then snare
    4. Create an assassin and use a snare poison on them. Assassin snare poisons, like melee combat snares do NOT provide immunity, may continuously be reapplied before they expire, and IGNORE any existing immunities.

If you are able to do any of these and his movement speed is NOT slowed, use /reportToS to report the incident. There is a website that sells speed hacks. there are actually quite a few websites selling the scripts and hacks that are being created by a "certain" group of people that play regularly, and have no regard for what Copyright Infringement Laws are.