Vault Bug

I noticed this 2 months ago and hoped that it would get fixed but it is still happening. When you open up a vault in your house, you can hold SHIFT and right click an object to put it in the vault or do the same to get it from the vault into your inventory. But it started happening that you will get the dreaded, "You are not viewing a vault." error message even though you have the vault opened. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Why did this all of sudden started happening? It is not a really big issue but it is ANNOYING as hell. Can we get a programmer to work on it? (Hopeful but not really expecting it.)

Comments

• My least favorite bug in the game.

Has nothing to do with SHIFT+Right Click though. I get it all the time with house vaults and consignment merchants, just simply moving items around manually, or scrolling through pages.

They know about it.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • TopDude wrote: »
    I noticed this 2 months ago and hoped that it would get fixed but it is still happening. When you open up a vault in your house, you can hold SHIFT and right click an object to put it in the vault or do the same to get it from the vault into your inventory. But it started happening that you will get the dreaded, "You are not viewing a vault." error message even though you have the vault opened. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Why did this all of sudden started happening? It is not a really big issue but it is ANNOYING as hell. Can we get a programmer to work on it? (Hopeful but not really expecting it.)

I have seen that bug, but I only get it when I move from an open vault to another vault without closing the previous vault. If I always close the vault I am viewing, I do not get that error when I open a new vault. You situation may be different, but that's how it impacted me.
  • I sort of found the solution. The problem is that if you click on the item in your vault too fast, it will give you the error message. But if you do it slowly, it won't. Again this hasn't happened in the past so I don't know what brought on the bug. I suspect it is part of the campaign to ban spamming in region because you can't spam the channels in region without waiting 10 seconds. So one solution has led to a new bug. That is just my theory.