changes to sieges and state of the game.

9avau2brd66h.jpg
njypleupdy0o.jpg

when sieges still look like this, i don't even think there is a point in trying to defend a keep vs hibernia.

BS can make a thousand changes, but the point between me saying the outer gate is open and saying the inner gate is open is just ... baseline stun still taking anyone out that is visible for a fraction of a second.

i just wonder if BS has a way to disable a spell in a certain location ? like make baseline stun not work within 2000 units of a tower or keep wall ?

Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.

Comments

• They could also limit stun to a single caster (ment) to be on par with other castable stuns but I don't know what they would do to compensate the other classes.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Didn't they implement a stun feedback storm in SL ML?

Didn't they give free MoC buff to the obelisk?

Don't healers have castable ae amnesia?
  • Mids were MIA last night. Never saw one mid in 3 hrs

You using logic @Shoke. Doesn't healers get single stun, ae stun and instas? If only they would use them
  • probably dont have the last enemy stun nuke
  • hkey setup :)
  • Can't amnesia if you're facing a wall spacing baseline group heal
  • Minibard wrote: »
    Mids were MIA last night. Never saw one mid in 3 hrs

You using logic @Shoke. Doesn't healers get single stun, ae stun and instas? If only they would use them

Think Mids were doing ML10 or something along those lines.
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Didn't they implement a stun feedback storm in SL ML?

Didn't they give free MoC buff to the obelisk?

Don't healers have castable ae amnesia?

I don't think it works if there are multiply casters hitting you with it because the feed back doesn't give immunity, unless that has changed.
    Obelisk MOC doesn't stop from getting CCed.
  • You need a certain amount of assisting to kill people in the hib zerg, since they all usually have bard druid warden all spaming heals at 200-400hp/sec. Mids have thane which can do some good burst dps, but only REALLY on its 10 m timer. That makes it difficult for casual players to get rp defending. The storm change and obby change helps but the problem is always as the problem has been, with equal numbers hero will go do something else.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    9avau2brd66h.jpg
    njypleupdy0o.jpg

when sieges still look like this, i don't even think there is a point in trying to defend a keep vs hibernia.

BS can make a thousand changes, but the point between me saying the outer gate is open and saying the inner gate is open is just ... baseline stun still taking anyone out that is visible for a fraction of a second.

i just wonder if BS has a way to disable a spell in a certain location ? like make baseline stun not work within 2000 units of a tower or keep wall ?

midgard and albion dont loose keep fights due to bs stun, no caster stuns whenn rushing the lord room, nor a single caster can take down a enemy when obelisk is used and healer is in the bag. the people die through assist and in lord room through ae-power.

if u want to take baseline stun away, than be consequent and remove any stuns from the game, including ae-stun of the mids, kleri stun, stun fields, shield stun, stun pets etc, etc
  • edited October 2021 PM
    Muy just give up m8, I have, they wont listen.

I convinced guild to make reavers for bombing bg's but thats getting boring now Hero runs away and the mids are killing megladon in irish sea (that made guild leader refuse to play mid cuz you would hid from hero all night and then did PvE by the way).

[not needed or true]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • edited October 2021 PM
    @Muylae dust off your WL and with 4 Banelord WL, 1 Pac healer and skald for SoS that would wipe a BG with 4 primal, agnoy, insta PBAoE, with insta AoE Mezz, AoE Stun and SoS to get in and if you have RR5 WL its easier. Much better than reaver bomb.

I am sure others would say i am wrong but even with 6 -8 reavers we can kill 8 - 20 every 10-15 mins so its fun aslong as we get more of them then they get of us :)

Its better than running away like we used to do, now we want to find him :)
    Post edited by Stoopiduser on
  • Fight heros numbers or bowtown.

Took a break, maybe have a look again in a few months if the games still running.
  • After coming back to the game for about two-three weeks now, I am just about ready to just up and leave it already. The one-sided faction with the most benefit and advantage in the game is simply out of control. No amount of /assist will fix that, no amount of group make up will fix that. You have the clear majority of players on one faction to pick off the other two. The only way you can combat that is starve Hibernia of RPs from both Mid and Alb. Let them take keeps and tower and relics. Doesn't do anything for them in RvR if they have no one to fight. Problem is, people are too set in their ways to change it and get farmed. We did this a long time ago on Tristan because it was so bad. It fixed itself by other players actually moving over to help. I don't see that happening with this generation of players, but it will absolutely send a message.

- Watching Hibernia players dominate everything from DF and RvR, I've found that the only thing left to do anymore is PVE, and starve the Hibs of any RPs. Yesterday, they were in Alb land and obliterating everybody with numbers, while Albion continued to feed them the RPs at keeps with only a couple of groups. It was so unbalancing to watch and experience, I just ended up logging out to play something else. That has unfortunately been the SOP for me.

- Midgard - all they ever do is sit in EV - the worst RvR area to exist. No one likes to go there, but are forced there because Hib just rolls through Mid and Alb. Once Hib shows up, people leave, or they are too stupid to stick around and be stunlocked to death (literally). Players aren't friendly here compared to when I used to play and was a Hunter TL but that was years ago. No one seems to be helpful when I log in there, and instead just belittle you or ignore you. Unless you are part of a long running team of people, you are on your own. And if you are on Mid, you are just picking scraps left by Hibs in RvR. Mids will get enough people to pick off towers that Hibs took, or ride their coat tails into Alb land. They try to take places in Hib, but are quickly kicked out by the 50+ Hibs following under Hero.

- Albion - they put forth effort, but they split their people and don't really work together. Some go to EV, some stay and defend the homeland. Hero keeps a scout stealthed at the top of keeps to xrealm, but no one wants to seem to address this blatant mess. We've all seen him, people complain about it and report it, but no one does anything. Who know if he has one in Mid, but I'm sure I'll come across it at some point. Hero is in Alb land on a daily basis, and takes the same keeps; it's laughable and predictable. He's killed me more times than I have logged in to the game in this short time. I've died once to a Mid player

The EC situation doesn't help things - 4 hours of punishment if you get one RP (which I hardly do) if you want to change realms even to PvE a while. I could understand limiting the login change to RvR areas, even things like low level RvR, but an entire faction limitation is too much. After being obliterated, I'd like a change of scenery, but the only way to do that would be to leave entirely and play something else. Limited classes, even the ones you've leveled up and still cannot access is unfair really. The one class I want to level (31 Theurg) I've had a long time, is required for me to subscribe. No thanks, it frankly isn't worth it in the sad state that RvR is currently.