When is next caledonia event?

I heard a rumor it was quarterly now, but i would like a schedule. Many of us are no longer 15-17yrs old with no jobs or lives.

We would like to be given notice one month in advance so we can all make proper arrangements and have a proper murder fest.

Comments

• You can calculate it and have a good idea when the next one will be.

When was the 1st one?
    When was the 2nd one?

With those 2 pieces of info, you can figure out the general timeline since it was stated to be quarterly
  • You can calculate it and have a good idea when the next one will be.

When was the 1st one?
    When was the 2nd one?

With those 2 pieces of info, you can figure out the general timeline since it was stated to be quarterly

You're the friend no one actually likes arent you
  • What was wrong with what I said? Because you have to figure it out yourself? They don't announce events months in advance (never have) so your best bet is doing what I said. Sorry for the bad news
  • edited July 2021 PM
    [not needed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • Saracens wrote: »
    You can calculate it and have a good idea when the next one will be.

When was the 1st one?
    When was the 2nd one?

You're the friend no one actually likes arent you

He gave you the answer and you dissed him. How rude.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited July 2021 PM
    Your assuming. Your basing your information on faith.
    Did you have faith in void eldritches on game release? How many nurfs did they see ?

I will assume its not calculated down to the day, or second, or number of weeks to begin on a particular day of that week. Because all of those are 3 different days
    Post edited by Drakuz on
  • Or did you, as an adult REALLY fail to consider those things?
  • So after your first mistake of failing to consider the business world is more complex than your simple world, attempt to belittle me on a perfectly good question? Lol - i know who pays bills and who doesnt. Who attends meetings, who doesnt.

Sorry you trolled yourself bro
  • XRP ftw.