Why did my game die?

WTF happened to this game? Ghost town on the only message board. What happened??

Comments

• Why are we not posting and crunching numbers? You can't work a complex numbers system by talking about it. You have to see it. WTF is going on with this game?
  • This should explain it.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9YHF5OnzjB0
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Yeah, Camelot Unchained...

Something that will never happen.
  • Ghandour wrote: »
    WTF happened to this game? Ghost town on the only message board. What happened??

This is as dead as Postcount.net forums (old daoc boards). There's a bit more action on discord if you want to talk to players about the game and such.

• edited June 2021 PM
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Ghandour wrote: »

This is as dead as Postcount.net forums (old daoc boards). There's a bit more action on discord if you want to talk to players about the game and such.

How are we supposed to show our templates to each other and get important feedback from players?

Maybe, I can figure that on my own, but what about new players? Or old time players that are thinking about coming back?

Answer: We need a new message board, clearly.
    Post edited by Ghandour on
  • The message board is brand new, but the discord is usually 50 times faster to get a reply to your question.

I suggest asking your questions in discord, there are many channels for specific topics.

• Shoke killed it.
  • PvP is too hard for the masses.
  • edited June 2021 PM
    Enkertons wrote: »
    Shoke killed it.

Get shoke, get broke?
    Post edited by Dreamscape on
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus