Jimmly account WRU

Hey everyone,

Started playing live again and trying to get ahold of who currently owns the Jimmly account. Does anyone remember? Would like to get my main account back. Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers

Comments

• good question

It made a good haste bot for us after you had a meltdown and posted your info on Postcount. RIP
  • Enkertons wrote: »
    good question

It made a good haste bot for us after you had a meltdown and posted your info on Postcount. RIP

Damn, missed that. Was it a good read?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Wtb more info about said meltdown. PST.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • nightcapz wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Started playing live again and trying to get ahold of who currently owns the Jimmly account. Does anyone remember? Would like to get my main account back. Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers

50% rps bonus, just reroll w/your name.
  • edited May 2021 PM
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Wtb more info about said meltdown. PST.

I'll give you the run down.

Rhildor was perma banned for who botting, while repeat offenders that used radar/speed hacks were slapped on the wrist with one day suspensions. I argued how dumb this was. At the time I was doing a ton of work trying to help revitalize a dead game with apps, coordinating drafts, etc. After my good friend was banned and they wouldn't even have a discussion about reducing the time of the ban, I gave away my account info and quit.

All this happened ~7 years ago. People were really negative to me with horrible DMs and posts, sadly that is just the internet. Also, probably one of the best life decision I have ever made. Got away from the daoc drama and bettered myself in many ways.

I recently saw that they were doing drafts on live again, thought I would get involved. Threw a hail mary pass to see if I could get my account back. Knew prob wouldn't be able to get it and that is fine. I made a new account and got some stuff templated.

Some people still want to only see the drama, but in all actuality it is quite a boring story.

Cheers