Soloing?

So with this EV event, aside from getting cleared out by groups/zergs, it seems like its just a bunch of ppl dueling over and over at the solo zones, racking up those dailies and weekly solo kills. Is this restricted to only those areas or can me and a friend find a quieter place to farm/duel each other over and over? Kinda feels a bit Ripweed-y but if its allowed, just wanna know the rules.

Comments

• edited March 2021 PM
    @kamigawa heres the thing nobody at the now solo spot is letting another person kill them. They are both trying to win. As for you and a friend its no different then setting up a fight thay everyone else does as long as your not donating rps/kills there would be no problem. Me and my brother are oways lvling toons and fighting because we like to try and 1 up each other. Mostly in cv or thid. But try and do it quietly as that could be against the rules. So we just Mostly roam the bgs trying to kill each othere and anyone else we see that wants to fight and we do not work together to kill someone. We ate just making our own action if theres none out just like snalls and 8s setting up fights or people in the solo zone.

So just depends on how you do it.

I have yo get back to work or i would copy and paste the relivent tos rulse just dont have time to look it up right now

So just dont share intell about each others realms and dont farm each othere or alts and your good
    Post edited by Names on
  • @names I’m sure there’s a bit of donating in there but I get what you’re saying. That’s great news. Not a fan of the dueling zone personally but if I’m not breaking any rules fighting a friend over and over as long as we don’t stand there and take the L, I might as well get those dailies and weeklys done like everyone else :wink:
  • I would recomend to move the Boxes and Plants to another part of the Map.
  • I second that @indur
  • Indur wrote: »
    I would recomend to move the Boxes and Plants to another part of the Map.

They could just put the boxes back to where they used to be. I think there was a route along the coastal keeps before the implementation of the solo areas.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »
    Indur wrote: »
    I would recomend to move the Boxes and Plants to another part of the Map.

They could just put the boxes back to where they used to be. I think there was a route along the coastal keeps before the implementation of the solo areas.

The old resource crates. They were a separate thing from the boxes at the ruined areas. Used to get duskwood and other mats from them iirc. I agree that the boxes should be moved out of the ruined areas though.