Game unplayable for me. Cannot find anyone

Anyone have advice where to go at this time of night for 1v1? I been trying to play around now since I get off work at night. I feel maybe I’m wasting time on game since I spend 30 min - 1 hour running around mazes looking for someone which are completely a dead zone right now. If anyone does show up it’s a group and I get killed and emoted. If this is all game has to offer at this time I think I’ll look to other games or other places where population is higher.

Comments

• Sunday afternoon was an Alb zerg and a Hib zerg.

Trying to play a solo Hunter after being outskilled by those I was then outskilled by a group of Hib stealthers.

There was at various point people dueling on the mid safe path. Yes dueling....in the middle of EV at a pinch point...

Gave up at that point. DAOC always had gameplay for multiple styles of play, it was its great strength and now that has been lost for the most part,
  • Honestly at that time give EV a shot. flame a tower to attract the other 4 people online, usually all soloers, and have some duels. Also get Defense/offense bonuses