The appeal system.

i think the /appeal 'text' system is a disaster.

it just feels like a copy 'text' to dev/null

make the appeal system browser/forum based pls,

the current system's lack of feedback after you press enter is deplorable.
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
Tagged:

Comments

• i got an email about my appeal the next day----guess i was lucky
  • Everytime I just give up and log I get an email saying my appeal was closed that they just tried to contact me in game.. one big scam..
  • I’ve never had an issue with the appeals. I have spoke to numerous CSRs in-game. Last appeal was in December, I appealed a Christmas Tree (too far away bug), and literally 2 mins later they were in-game.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • i just got a 3 day ban.. i called someone a moron.. and OMFG.. they are butthurt! i have my chatlog.. not once did i swear or say anything.. no wonder this game is dying .. too many MORONS crying about being called a name. sad. in a game about killing snowflakes cry .. LOL
  • still waiting for the broadsword chat log that the csr was/is going to send.. .. come on.. send it

• STILL WAITING.. if you can ban someone for three days instantly and not have the reason why email up immediately there is a bigger problem.. i was banned . the email should be easy and sent . still waiting
  • still waiting ..
  • waiting ... .. waiting
  • Good way to get banner here
  • Still waiting?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Bowatg wrote: »
    i just got a 3 day ban.. i called someone a moron.. and OMFG.. they are butthurt! i have my chatlog.. not once did i swear or say anything.. no wonder this game is dying .. too many MORONS crying about being called a name. sad. in a game about killing snowflakes cry .. LOL

you were appealed for your constant slagging of devs/csr/euros i would imagine. You are toxic and this ban gives us all a break from your diatribe
  • Contact CS through appeals ingame or via emailing support@darkageofcamelot.com or dispute@darkageofcamelot.com as regards account actions please.

Muyla thank you for your feedback on the appeal system!

Closing thread, topic is ok to repost.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.