Returning player and archived chars

Hello all, I have just recently come back after a long, long time away (15 years). I have been trying to get my old archived characters up and running again. Have written to CS and verified finally info they have asked for. Their latest response was a thank you for verifying info to release account and that they will be sending an email with next steps to link accounts, etc. This has now been 4 days. How long should this take and did you have a different experience regarding this. I have written back to them a number of times yet they will not respond to me with even a timeframe I should expect this to happen. Any Ideas on what to do next or just hang tight as it takes awhile? Thx ahead of time for your help.

Answers

• @Vinny if this is still a problem send Shileah#9948 on discord a message (she will probably hate me for sending you to light up her dms but mabe she can see what the hold up is (think she is the community rep or manager or what ever its called for daoc. Asso check your spam or perhaps they sent it to your old email if you currently use a new one
  • Thank you for responding. I have received a cpl emails from them already regarding what i needed to do to confirm it was my account and then the message stating thank you for confirming and that they would be sending me info on how to link accounts and what email address to put account under since i no longer have the old email address. The thing that bothers me the most is they no longer feel they have to even reply now. I have sent 3 previous emails asking for update and one more today as my last attempt. I really enjoy playing the game again and have done everything they have asked me to do and really do not want to cancel my subscription, but.. enough is enough. I am hoping that someone in their company will see this post and reach out and do the right thing by helping me.