Seeing the enemies title

There was a point when ec first came out that i could see the enemies personal title think it was protecteer of molvik (only time i saw this was in cv) and i thought it was the most awesome thing.

I think we should be able to see the titles of our foes not just there realm rank title. For instance you can properly (insert fowl word of choice) yours self when your a mid and see someone come at you with scourge of Midgard title.

Its just something to think about that has nothing to do with class or game breaking changes.

I would like to see what you guys think of this. And if for some reason it would cuase a frame rate or lag issues can even make it a setting you can turn off. Might even add some flavor to streaming

Comments

• I mean... Bard cloak has two great /uses - one of them is probably the best (or one of them) and isn't particularly needed.

That being said, Bard Rank 5 has its uses and procs a nice reactive snare - my only complaint is it drops when you melee (???)

• You're on the wrong post again, @Enkertons.
  • You used to be able to see enemy titles if they set it while in NF. Not sure if it was a bug or if it’s still like that but ya. Would be cool if it was permanent
  • Happy new year.

So as a solo toon I'd set my title for sure if this went in, but as a group/zerg player you should clear your title. Having 2 levels of text (name/title) makes you easier to target, so maybe some would still have it for status (irc groups/etc) or to soak damage (herorius/leegyn). My only concern is does this make it more difficult to choose the best targets in tower/keep siege? not sure it makes a difference. Might be cool.

On the solo side I'd be much more likely to let a player duke it out if I saw that they were both Lone Enforcers for example.
  • So you'd only let people fight if they both had a title for 2000 solo kills? Yeah, **** the new characters who don't have it yet...
  • Enkertons wrote: »
    I mean... Bard cloak has two great /uses - one of them is probably the best (or one of them) and isn't particularly needed.

That being said, Bard Rank 5 has its uses and procs a nice reactive snare - my only complaint is it drops when you melee (???)

Does it still have no casting animation once you pop it?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus