Monthly Mithril Bonus to Subscribers

A new monthly Mithril bonus has been added to all subscription packages!

• Every subscribed account will now receive this bonus mithril currency automatically every month their subscription is applied or renews!
    • 1 month subscription package: 100 bonus mithril
    • 3 month subscription packages: 125 bonus mithril each month
    • 6+ month subscription packages: 150 bonus mithril each month
    • Bonus mithril will be automatically deposited 72 hours after a subscription is initialized or renewed.
  • Any accounts that were currently subscribed on December 18th will receive their bonus mithril for this current month and will receive it going forward on that subscription's renewal!
    • For example, a 3-month account subscription that was initiated on December 1st, 2020 will receive their 125 mithril bonus for the first month now, then will get their second month's 125 bonus mithril on January 3rd 2021 (72 hours after their renewal date) and their third month's 125 bonus mithril on February 3rd 2021.

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• My kids are going to be excited. Thanks for doing this!
  • Where do you go (what merchant in what zone) or what do you do to get your mithril?
  • It’s automatically on your account. You can see it on the paper doll page right below your regular copper, silver, gold, plat, etc. it will show a value of 0 unless you are in your realm’s capitol city.
  • When do we get the mithral credited?
  • Is there a way toi check if you have received it? I still havent received it. That I am aware of

• If you're unsure please email support@darkageofcamelot.com and CS will check for you :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games