Whats best money making tradeskill?

I reactivated to give things a go for a month (and see how I like it) - as you might notice with all my n00b posts lol
Considering trying Hib. I have an LGM in all tradeskills- which one is the best money maker? I am not templated but have a 50 Druid and need to earn plat.

A lot has changed with the game so I am learning it all new again.

Comments

• I'm not a crafter but I do buy off the housing merchants and potions seem to be in high demand. Especially Sup Pots, Restoration Pots and Omni Pots.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    I'm not a crafter but I do buy off the housing merchants and potions seem to be in high demand. Especially Sup Pots, Restoration Pots and Omni Pots.

Sup Pots? Imni? I just returned so help me out a little here lol can spell actual potion name out for me?
  • edited December 2020 PM
    RPGrandPa wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    I'm not a crafter but I do buy off the housing merchants and potions seem to be in high demand. Especially Sup Pots, Restoration Pots and Omni Pots.

Sup Pots? Imni? I just returned so help me out a little here lol can spell actual potion name out for me?

Draught of Supremacy (Level 50 Item) and Draughts of Omni-Regen (Level 40 Item), also Draughts of Omni-Healing and Draught of Restoration (level 30 item).

Edit: I would check the merchants to see if they are worthwhile for you to sell. People buy them in bulk a lot of time or wait until they are on the traveling merchants that show up once in a while.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • So Endo Regen potions no longer a thing? Years ago Endo Regen pots sold well.
  • RPGrandPa wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »

JESUS Draught of Supremacy selling for 15p per? How much does it cost to make one?
    Where can I find a spread sheet on crafting for alch?
  • I mean, a supremacy pot requires 1100 alch, an essence of supremacy (pain) and two rare alch components (pain). It's not that hard to see how they've become expensive