logging in

So, I'm guessing everyone else is having a hard time logging in? The app takes forever to load and when I can actually login I get a "press esc" message at the loading screen.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Arzhoga!
    If you are still experiencing these issues, please try deleting the file mft.myp in your game directory, and then try running the patcher again. If this does not resolve the issue, our Technical Support Team will be happy to assist you, just send them an email to support@darkageofcamelot.com with a brief description of what you are experiencing!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thanks Lea. I deleted the file but it didn't change anything. I sent an email to support so...fingers crossed. Everything was fine until yesterday.
  • Sorry to hear that did not help. Hoping it will all be well again soon! Please keep an eye on your spam folder as well for the reply of our Technical Support Team, as the mails sometimes end up there!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos