Emblem Help

Hi, I was hoping to get some help with my guild emblem.

My guild is Blind Squirrels, Hib, Ywain 9. It has never had an emblem before.

When I check on the Herald, it indicates I have four Level 0 characters in the guild (by name: Dancechamp, Dancethewrapper, Shortdance, and Spanishbrat). All of those characters are mine.

When I look at the paper doll of each of those four, the "Guild Rank:" of each is listed as Guildmaster.

When I try and select an emblem (typing /gc emblem) for the first time with any of those four characters, I get the same message each time: "Only guild leaders can register a guild emblem."

I appear to be stuck and am at a loss as to how to move forward with choosing an emblem at this point.

Any help is much appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey there!
    Are you on a Veteran Account (with subscription) or Endless Conquest (free)? Endless Conquest accounts cannot hold the rank of guild leaders, so if you are on an EC account, you'll need to subscribe to use any guild leader commands.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Hey there!
    Are you on a Veteran Account (with subscription) or Endless Conquest (free)? Endless Conquest accounts cannot hold the rank of guild leaders, so if you are on an EC account, you'll need to subscribe to use any guild leader commands.

Hey, Lea. I tried to anticipate your questions but missed that one.

The 4 characters I mentioned above are spread across two accounts, both of which are Veteran Accounts (no EC accounts).

• Thanks!

This seems like something our Customer Support Team needs to take a look at. I've let them know about your troubles, and they will investigate the issue. A reply will most likely come via email, so please keep an eye on your inbox (including the spam folder)!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thanks!

This seems like something our Customer Support Team needs to take a look at. I've let them know about your troubles, and they will investigate the issue. A reply will most likely come via email, so please keep an eye on your inbox (including the spam folder)!

You rock. Thanks much. I'll be on the lookout.