Live Client Update and Bonus Extension

Client Update
  • Players should no longer be experiencing the recurring client disconnects.
  • Connection error reporting has changed.
    • Users will now see standard Windows socket error codes for any remaining disconnects such as going linkdead or other connection/network-related timeouts.

If players are currently in-game they should logout to re-run the patcher to receive these fixes.

Labor Day Weekend Bonuses

Bonuses have been extended until Tuesday, September 15th as an appreciation for your patience while this matter was addressed.

We are also planning on fixing the following issues with the next server downtime as early as next week:

• Delayed group-based updates for health, status effect, and buffs.
  • Improving Market Explorer search results speeds.
  • Market Explorer results closing when clicking through pages.
  • Max Price properly filtering Market Explorer results.
  • Anonymous flagged players erroneously appearing in the guild /social window.
  • Instruments equipping into the two-hand slot when using drag and drop to equip.
    • Developer's Note: Instruments can currently be equipped into this slot using the shift+right-click shortcut.
  • /Bonuses window displaying resistances.
  • Guild House Recall stones working outside the housing region.
  • And more!

Thank you to all who have and are continuing to submit feedback and reporting issues to us!

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• Honestly, this is great. It's the little things like communication that we have all been asking for for so long. I think this post goes a long way for everyone. So thank you.

Also, I know you said "And more!" I just hope that maybe the bug(?) when casting Speed of the Hunt and then mount will be addressed. If it's working as intended, might be a little upsetting to some (myself, and others currently fumbling with muscle memory) but I guess as long as you address it either way we will be happier
  • Have seen reports at least 4 nights over the last week of people saying the necro deathbringer form that was supposed to have been "nerfed" to no longer give the free moc- still speed, still gives them the 100% moc, and that necros have caught on and are still popping deathbringer on inc to profit.
  • edited September 2020 PM
    @Koe
    Been playing necro every day since patch. It definitely does not provide moc still. I stream and record everything as well. So whatever you’re seeing is something else.
    Post edited by Toejams on
  • Lies u don't stream it when i kill you footfungus guy :)