Ask Bunny : Fact Check :)

When misinformation obscures the truth and DAOC players don’t know what to trust, Bunny's fact-checking and investigative reporting lights the way to the answer !! When a hot rumor is talked to death in the BG, just ask and your intrepid reporter will locate the facts !!

bkuw30759ula.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• Today's Hot Rumor :smile:
    EC accounts cannot use Stardrop.

Answer : False!
    EC accounts can use stardrop and enjoy all the fun of switching out items.
  • Swapping in Buff Bonus Items before you use a Sup pot, is OLD NEWS.

If you haven’t been doing this for at least 4-5 years, you’ve had less AF then everyone who was.

P.S. Don’t swap your gem slot.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Mr Ant knows his stuff. The sup pot was granting a higher af and acuity buff than you could get from a Druid / Healer / Cleric or any other class that buffed as part of the class specific abilities Sup pot was > bot buffs so that has been fixed. Now they're equal

zodwoegugq1r.jpg
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Swapping in Buff Bonus Items before you use a Sup pot, is OLD NEWS.

If you haven’t been doing this for at least 4-5 years, you’ve had less AF then everyone who was.

P.S. Don’t swap your gem slot.

I've been doing it for years but the difference was like 10 af (both caster shield and supp pot gave a few). You could also cap it with just swapping a curative myth.
  • and curative myths are so cheap in housing:)
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Mr Ant knows his stuff. The sup pot was granting a higher af and acuity buff than you could get from a Druid / Healer / Cleric or any other class that buffed as part of the class specific abilities Sup pot was > bot buffs so that has been fixed. Now they're equal

zodwoegugq1r.jpg

it's an annoying fix.

i wish BS would have raised the value off the druid/healer/cleric buffs to cap instead of this nerf they did, which is also a qol annoyance.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    it's an annoying fix.

i wish BS would have raised the value off the druid/healer/cleric buffs to cap instead of this nerf they did, which is also a qol annoyance.

This. It would have made more sense to raise the acuity buff so it caps with buff bonus. But I assume it's old code and they'd just break the game further considering how the patch has gone so far.