Spanish guild?

edited August 2020 in General Board
Hola hay algún gremio de habla hispana soy nuevo en el juego y me interesa mucho aprender, preferiblemente nordicos, juego en Yawaine 4 actualmente, pero si es posible puedo cambiar de servidor, la parte social es importante para un mmorpg, muchas gracias!

Mi personaje se llama Doyzin saludos.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi, there is a Spanish-speaking guild, I am new to the game and I am very interested in learning, preferably Nordic, I play in Yawaine 4 at the moment, but if possible I can change the server, the social part is important for a mmorpg, thank you very much!

My character is called Doyzin greetings.
Post edited by Doyzim on

Comments

• edited August 2020 PM
    Onlything different between the servers is houseing zones everything else is all linked

So it does not matter what server you are playing on
    Post edited by Names on
  • Names wrote: »
    Onlything different between the servers is houseing zones everything else is all linked

So it does not matter what server you are playing on

Oh thank you very much, do you know of any Hispanic guild or community?
  • You would have more luck checking for guilds on Discord. I am sure there are some. Join the official discord
  • just try to speak and ask for a guild in spanish a few times. depending on the realm, that should work
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • sry i think of any Spanish guilds but try what muylae said