Hello :)

Hey people! I haven't played since 2004... I transferred my RR11L8 infil to Ywain 1, it reset my RR's..... WHY!!!!?! QQ
Are there any old Mordred players that are active?

Comments

• It shouldn't have reset your rps
  • I transferred my mordred toons with no issues. It may reset your abilities but not the ranks.
  • hmm, It was my younger brother that reactivated my acc...Maybe he did something wrong when doing so?
  • Or maybe he transfered my Igraine Infiltrator and my Mordred character is still there.... More than likely that is the case, I feel dumb, thank you :P
  • User error. Lol
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Yes :P got it figured out though.... How do you relocate your artifacts after transferring?
  • Well, I figured it out, Thanks though!! >.<
  • I came from Mordred. Now stuck with the blue server. I miss it all the time.
  • If they didn’t make us confined to housing on mordred I would have never transferred.
  • Yeah nothing can compare to Mordred, especially pre ToA. Don't mind the blue servers as long as the RvR is consistent. Still leveling my artifacts and getting together pieces to make a template. Any Mordred guilds around.
  • KoeKoe
    edited August 2020 PM
    I was on mordred though never a die-hard.

The past few weeks have been slow I think people are on vacation and venturing outside, but you will really enjoy the solo zones as a mordred player. Trell Moyd and Folley. Insta ports between them and enough obstacles to evade groups. It's as close to mordred as I've come in the past 10 years. If you want to guild group and small man, the mazes are amazing most times of day for action. okay, amazing is probably an overstatement, but you can get fights every few minutes, how about that?
    Post edited by Koe on
  • Ah nice, thank you so much, struggling to find PvP in frontiers, lol
  • I am geared and ready for action :P
  • mid maze has the most action as all 3 realms gather there be us solo small or 8mans
  • Or maybe he transfered my Igraine Infiltrator and my Mordred character is still there.... More than likely that is the case, I feel dumb, thank you :P

Hey...everyone flubs it. No damage done.